• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That performance today was disgraceful. We were lucky to be 2-0 up but it was never going to hold out. We allow too many shots on our goal. The midfield doesn't protect the circus that is our defence.

We are awful to watch and can't seem to create anything. Just rely on Auba to produce a bit of magic. It's not sustainable.

Emery's away record before he came here was awful. Arsenal's away record the past couple of seasons has been awful. All in all a recipe for disaster.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
There was no ****ing idea. We got as far as centreback - right back - centre mid and then stuck and back. Absolute bullshit manager I hate him so much.
It's ridiculous to try and implement that sort of passing from the back when you don't have the balls to have creative players in midfield anyway. Ceballos is the only one who could really play out from the back, but he wasn't even on the pitch. Bellerin and Tierney will just paper over the cracks.

You can't play this style unless you go out and buy a Laporte and Stones like Pep did.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’ve always said I’ll judge him at the end of this season, and if there’s much more of that I hope we let him go. Rubbish performance.

That being said, only an idiot would sack Emery 5 games into the season when we’re on equal points with 3rd.

Sadly, there are plenty of idiots on this forum. See ya’ll in a few days when the mass wailing is over.
Lol if you look at the points only you are the idiot. We are heavily dependant on Lacazette and Auba outscoring their expected goals, and if you noticed, one of them already went down. There is no clear gameplan, he does not adapt to changes in the game. We are getting out shot, out pressed, out played really. We are a joke, there is nothing he can do to change that.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The only thing I get from Emery's ideas is high pressing, high fullbacks and short passing out from the back. But he's obviously not coaching attacking movements, attacking transitions, or actually giving the team a semblance of an attacking or even defensive structure. We can't defend, and we honestly can't even attack.

Let's be honest, if instead of Auba and Laca, we had Giroud and Sanogo like Wenger did, we'd have 0 goals

Bradpiff

Sigh I've tried defending him but at the end of the season it's time to move on, having faith in xhaka I don't even..

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'll also add that if you have the balls to sideline someone like Özil, you should also have the ability to show that you can make a potent team without him. Emery has failed on that score.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
As for sacking him now, it's a tough one but it might be worth it. It's early enough in the season that a change could have a decent impact on the rest of the season, especially with our rivals for 4th being just as dodgy.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Those subs were criminal

Xhaka first name on the team sheet. Sackable

Tinkering every game

Playing out from the back for no reason

Can't organize a midfield.

Only attacking pattern is pass wide and cross

The list goes on

Unai out.

Status
Not open for further replies.