<

Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

I think we've played 4 different formations so far this season and we've only played 5 games!

carlito'sway likes this.
  2. GUNNERS4L1FE

GUNNERS4L1FE Well-Known Member

We still don't even have a formation or anything that resembles a style.

3. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

That performance today was disgraceful. We were lucky to be 2-0 up but it was never going to hold out. We allow too many shots on our goal. The midfield doesn't protect the circus that is our defence.

We are awful to watch and can't seem to create anything. Just rely on Auba to produce a bit of magic. It's not sustainable.

Emery's away record before he came here was awful. Arsenal's away record the past couple of seasons has been awful. All in all a recipe for disaster.

4. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

It's ridiculous to try and implement that sort of passing from the back when you don't have the balls to have creative players in midfield anyway. Ceballos is the only one who could really play out from the back, but he wasn't even on the pitch. Bellerin and Tierney will just paper over the cracks.

You can't play this style unless you go out and buy a Laporte and Stones like Pep did.

5. field442

6. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol if you look at the points only you are the idiot. We are heavily dependant on Lacazette and Auba outscoring their expected goals, and if you noticed, one of them already went down. There is no clear gameplan, he does not adapt to changes in the game. We are getting out shot, out pressed, out played really. We are a joke, there is nothing he can do to change that.

7. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

The only thing I get from Emery's ideas is high pressing, high fullbacks and short passing out from the back. But he's obviously not coaching attacking movements, attacking transitions, or actually giving the team a semblance of an attacking or even defensive structure. We can't defend, and we honestly can't even attack.

Let's be honest, if instead of Auba and Laca, we had Giroud and Sanogo like Wenger did, we'd have 0 goals

8. Bradpiff

Bradpiff Active Member

Sigh I've tried defending him but at the end of the season it's time to move on, having faith in xhaka I don't even..

9. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

I'll also add that if you have the balls to sideline someone like Özil, you should also have the ability to show that you can make a potent team without him. Emery has failed on that score.

skience3 and Fallout like this.
  10. field442

As for sacking him now, it's a tough one but it might be worth it. It's early enough in the season that a change could have a decent impact on the rest of the season, especially with our rivals for 4th being just as dodgy.

Fallout likes this.
  11. field442

12. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

I'm pro emery but starting to get concerned. Let's see how the next coupla games pans out.

Bradpiff likes this.
  13. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

Dreadful to look at xG. We've been overperforming for some time, thanks to good finishing.

IrishKookaburra likes this.
  14. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hope we lose untill he’s fired. This season is not goint to amount to much anyway under him.

15. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Out with the spanish waiter!

16. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

Wonder what happened to the USB sticks he was giving out

IrishKookaburra, Sanchez11 and North5 like this.
  17. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Those subs were criminal

Xhaka first name on the team sheet. Sackable

Tinkering every game

Playing out from the back for no reason

Can't organize a midfield.

Only attacking pattern is pass wide and cross

The list goes on

Unai out.

18. dreams_gunner

dreams_gunner New Member

Emery Out!!!

19. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

He ran out of USB sticks after 3 Mustafi and Xhaka games.

20. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

You are a disgrace and not an Arsenal fan. Go support Chelsea with the other plastics, they'll welcome you with open arms there.

say yes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.