• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What are the bets on Ljundberg caretaker by Christmas.

If the guy they want is unavailable they probably stick with Emery until the end of the season. If they go back for Arteta or want Allegri they can pull the trigger at any point and bring them in.

Steps

What are our options?

Normally I wouldn't even look at Mourinho but maybe he can actually learns these players some discipline until we find the right guy?
While I respect you for saying what some of us are undoubtedly thinking, I cannot publicly support this, and must mock you relentlessly to distance myself from such an idea.

MOURINHO, REALLY? LMAO MATE. BETTER OFF BRINGING WENGER BACK, OR GIVING HENRY A CHANCE!!~~

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What are people seeing to give him till May?

Its clear to see the guy is trying to find the right set up but really no answer since the Everton defeat last season.

Midfield is key & Emery cant fix it.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Emery is gonna get sacked anyway. It's only a matter of time. Whether it's the end of the season or after, he cannot hack it. Mourinho is available, get him in. Otherwise once again, elite managers won't be available when we need them after Emery leaves.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he hasn't changed his ways by utd game he may aswell be sacked. Lose that and no way back for him, today was disgusting.
His decision to drop Chambers looks more baffling given the game he started we kept a clean sheet.

Big run of games coming up for him. We need to see massive improvement and pick up the points.

Frankfurt, Villa, Nottingham Forest and United.

Brings us to October. Gives time for him to change things or bring a new guy in and appraise the team before the January window.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The players gave up today as well, they really did. We've been playing out from the back pretty much since Emery got here and today I've never seen it so sloppy, it was consistent errors.

We started going long and just couldn't keep it. Players were lost and so was Emery.

We didn't know what to do, no confidence in any method.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's done here. Doesn't matter what he achieves this season, he's been at the club for over 16 months and he doesn't have a single clue about how to set up a team. And he's only getting worse. He's faffing about in the dark with lineups and formations. Get rid but not without taking a real good look at the next guy. Think next summer is the perfect time.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What are people seeing to give him till May?

Its clear to see the guy is trying to find the right set up but really no answer since the Everton defeat last season.

Midfield is key & Emery cant fix it.

That's my biggest issue. He doesn't know what his best midfield is and he often changes system if we get an injury to a key player. There's no fluidity to our play. Every week it's a different midfield or a different formation. Sick of it.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
For everyone telling Emery isn’t the one to blame... I will show you what is a manager who knows about football.

Loco Bielsa talking about football principles and what players needs to do in a system.

It’s in Spanish but you can see what he is talking about

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
While I respect you for saying what some of us are undoubtedly thinking, I cannot publicly support this, and must mock you relentlessly to distance myself from such an idea.

MOURINHO, REALLY? LMAO MATE. BETTER OFF BRINGING WENGER BACK, OR GIVING HENRY A CHANCE!!~~

If he fails here you sack him & move on just like United did.

Its not often a manager with his CV will be available, living in the city & have a great knowledge of the league.

The style clash I always got but that has now gone. The midfield & defence needs structure and the guy can bring that in abundance.

Debre-Zeyit

PSG 4-0 Barca

Barca 6-1 PSG

How this manager is managing a top team i'll never know he doesn't have tactics, changes them every single game how's that going to work out.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
People complain we play boring football and want Mourinho is the most annoying thing I see these days. Guy is poison and his last stint at United was disgusting.
I'm sure people don't see Mourinho as a long term option (at least I don't).

But there is an argument there that he could help us get into the top 4 and manage us until we find the right guy, who isn't available right now.

Manberg

Predator
I don't like Mourinho but I can put it all to one side if he becomes our manager. Emery doesn't know what he's doing. If we continue to play this way we won't get top 4, the minimum requirement for the season. Even if we do get top 4, do you really think Emery is capable of taking the club further and be able to compete against teams managed by Klopp and Guardiola? No, we'll be stuck in Limbo with the same old. What's the point?

Beast Incarnate

Because I don’t like the manager? Because this manager is not of the required level for a club like us and he needs to be gone yesterday.

Let's put things in perspective. We've lost 1 game this season and that was to the European champions. We're playing a CM at RB and a LWB at LB. We have 3 defenders coming back who'll likely be starters. That's nearly a whole new defence.

Knee jerk comments like yours do nothing but make our fanbase the subject of ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom