• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
And how many times do we have to concede/come close to concede before he gives up this playing out from the back bogey. After the rule change it makes no sense.

It's like groundhog day. He starts the season thinking he will play out from the back and thay Xhaka is Alonso and the goes to a back 3 and bores us to death for 8 months just so he can play Xhaka in midfield.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am genuinely Emery out and have been for a while. He gets a pass for the majority of his first season as injury after injury hit the team, the Ramsey and Özil situation compounded things and the squad imbalance didn't help. However there was no excuse to field the team he did vs Palace at home.

Fast forward to this season and he has a very good squad of players. Yes Bellerin and Tierney are not fit, but I don't think that is an excuse.

Emery is creating problems for himself. The team literally picks itself.

------------------------Leno
AMN-----Sokratis---David Luiz-Kolasinac

---------------------Torreira
------------Willock--------Ceballos

Pepe---------------Auba--------------Nelson

Due to injuries that is how we should line up.

Guendouzi doesnt have to play every minute of every game.

Xhaka should not be starting.

There is no reason why Nelson shouldn't be given a run of games.

It should be a 4 3 3.

Torreira should be holding, not bombing forward and shooting at goal.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I am genuinely Emery out and have been for a while. He gets a pass for the majority of his first season as injury after injury hit the team, the Ramsey and Özil situation compounded things and the squad imbalance didn't help. However there was no excuse to field the team he did vs Palace at home.

Fast forward to this season and he has a very good squad of players. Yes Bellerin and Tierney are not fit, but I don't think that is an excuse.

Emery is creating problems for himself. The team literally picks itself.

------------------------Leno
AMN-----Sokratis---David Luiz-Kolasinac

---------------------Torreira
------------Willock--------Ceballos

Pepe---------------Auba--------------Nelson

Due to injuries that is how we should line up.

Guendouzi doesnt have to play every minute of every game.

Xhaka should not be starting.

There is no reason why Nelson shouldn't be given a run of games.

It should be a 4 3 3.

Torreira should be holding, not bombing forward and shooting at goal.
Nelson should be on loan at some League One team, not starting for us :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You don't have to make substitutions. Willock for Özil would have been enough, and only because it was Özil's first game in a while.

morpho

Established Member
We have gone from one extreme, to another imo. Wenger never ever took the oposition into the equation when he prepared for a game, only focusing on playing his game. With Emery we got a manager who only thinks about the oposition. He changes formation and tactics every week, leaving the team without a clear identity. Both approaches is some what easy to defend against.
I was one of the last, loosing my patient with Wenger, but still really wanted to get behind Emery. Im sorry to say, Im already fed up. This man wont get us nowere.
Emery out

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We have gone from one extreme, to another imo.
That's usually how it goes isn't it? Calibration is hard for a club when changing from a 22 year old regime. Emery probably convinced Sven, Raul and most definitely Baldie with his impressive presentation and tactical buzzwords like "protagonists". He might have the right ideas but his execution is horribly off the mark.

DasBootist

Let things run their course. I doubt the board will renew his contract, and we should improve markedly once Bellerin is back and Tierney is up and running.

Still plenty to look forward to this season.

zilfy

Let things run their course. I doubt the board will renew his contract, and we should improve markedly once Bellerin is back and Tierney is up and running.

Still kind of nervous we scrape top 4 and they reward emery with a new contract. Then two more years of him not reaching top 4 as chelsea and man u inevitably get their **** together.

people say give Emery a year or two to build new system, but this is taking time away from our new manager to build something, as they will also need time.

If he is worth the wait, we would have seen some progress by now

ASIF

I just dont understand this man.He went with a mid field trio of Xhaka,Guendozi and Torreira against Sp**s at home.So we had no one to create through balls and open there defence.Then next game he over does it with Özil and Dani.Its like he doesnt know what he is doing just trying new things every game.The players look confused about there role and just a simple ball is enough to bypass our midfield.We can just hope he stops this negative bullshit and play to our strength which has always being an attacking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom