• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

What? You said, ‘we know a big part of wengers problems was he let the team go out n play, he wanted them to work it out themselves’.

Of course loads think the same. It doesn’t mean it’s true. Millions think Trump is a great guy! :lol::lol:

As I said, ex players have basically said that, you should have the intelligence to know its doesnt mean picking 11 names out a hat n saying pick your own formation etc but they had a tonne of ****ing freedom

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As I said, ex players have basically said that, you should have the intelligence to know its doesnt mean picking 11 names out a hat n saying pick your own formation etc but they had a tonne of ****ing freedom
You can’t have an average league position of 2.8 over 22 years in the EPL by letting players work out what to do for themselves, is all I’m saying.

Pepes blue pill

You can’t have an average league position of 2.8 over 22 years in the EPL by letting players work out what to do for themselves, is all I’m saying.

Its not what im saying tho, its what players that have played under him has said, I think maybe you are misunderstanding what they meant by that

Kav

Established Member
Lads look on the bright side, it could be worse. We could have gotten a 2-7 like that other lot. :rofl:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its not what im saying tho, its what players that have played under him has said, I think maybe you are misunderstanding what they meant by that
Players being given the freedom to express themselves, without fear of retribution, and be creative within a framework is a good thing. That’s Pep’s philosophy too.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

And to all the name-callers. Is it classy? Is it the way you respect Wenger's legacy? What would Wenger do? Stick to the subject? How many times did he resort to insults?

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
And to all the name-callers. Is it classy? Is it the way you respect Wenger's legacy? What would Wenger do? Stick to the subject? How many times did he resort to insults?

giphy.gif
What has Wenger got to do with anything? He was regularly being insulted on here too, some pretty disgusting stuff alluding to his nationality, personal life, mental state, age, motives. I can list the insults if you want.

Emery is getting away pretty lightly with “bum”.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What has Wenger got to do with anything? He was regularly being insulted on here too, some pretty disgusting stuff alluding to his nationality, personal life, mental state, age, motives. I can list the insults if you want.

Emery is getting away pretty lightly with “bum”.

I wasn't here then, just bringing this issue up. Anyone can call anyone what they want, I can't control it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I even had a little campaign where I wanted people banned for abusing Wenger but I was fobbed off by certain mods. So I guess it’s open season.

Iceman10

Established Member
Some people even wanted to physically harm Wenger and enjoyed it when he fell over, got abused, had issues with officials etc.

We went to the lowest of the low with Wenger.

Not sure what you are saying? Treatment of Emery here is relatively nice and somehow he is lucky it is not descending as far as treatment of Wenger?

Anyway, @drippin, regarding the general chat here at A-M, would just say there is an ignore function and it does wonders even if you just apply it on around a handful of the worst cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom