• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Likely has something more to do with the fact that a bunch of hot-take merchants keep spaming each and every thread on A-M with hate/nonsense/ *****ing constantly and the sheep/followers for likes follow suit so anything remotely positive said about the manager or what he’s doing is drown out. For example Emery plays/backs some academy products/ young new signings and you have idiots on here quickly trying to discredit Emery by looking up under which managment team they were first scouted/linked (not signed and/or given their first run of games) or full on just refusing to give him kudos and saying how Emery had no choice but to play them, but not giving him credit for getting players like Mhki and Elneny out to clear up a path to the first team.

The whole mood on the forum, win/lose/draw, is toxic and disrespectful to Emery (A-M has to autocorrect to his full name to attempting to curb idiots taking a cheap shot FFS) and you’d think the club were in the relegation zone. Posters just can’t handle the growing pains of change/change in style (which most said they wanted both of not to long ago) but they keep getting free reign spew crap for some reason.

Also a lot of Arsenal “supporters” are looking funny in the light as you can see through their posts/*****ing that they were/are only really here because of Wenger (or Özil) in his high times as they don’t actually support the club first and foremost at all.

Emery’s deal has a break option after this season, if the club don’t think he’s doing a good job they’ll easily part ways and find a new person. Simple. Until then, I wish a bunch of people on A-M looked in the mirror and asked themselves why they watch Arsenal matches and post on A-M and either STFU and got behind the team/manager until the end of the season/the rebuild or GTFO and went to go support City like the glory hunters they sound like, or full on walk away from the sport and go pick up another “hobby”.
It‘s not this forum‘s fault that our manager plays bum football. It‘s also natural that the majority don‘t like the bum football we‘re seeing. You are getting angry at the wrong people. If the football was good, I‘m sure the mood here would be better. It‘s a reflection of what we‘ve seen so far under Emery‘s reign.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Likely has something more to do with the fact that a bunch of hot-take merchants keep spaming each and every thread on A-M with hate/nonsense/ *****ing constantly and the sheep/followers for likes follow suit so anything remotely positive said about the manager or what he’s doing is drown out. For example Emery plays/backs some academy products/ young new signings and you have idiots on here quickly trying to discredit Emery by looking up under which managment team they were first scouted/linked (not signed and/or given their first run of games) or full on just refusing to give him kudos and saying how Emery had no choice but to play them, but not giving him credit for getting players like Mhki and Elneny out to clear up a path to the first team.

The whole mood on the forum, win/lose/draw, is toxic and disrespectful to Emery (A-M has to autocorrect to his full name to attempting to curb idiots taking a cheap shot FFS) and you’d think the club were in the relegation zone. Posters just can’t handle the growing pains of change/change in style (which most said they wanted both of not to long ago) but they keep getting free reign spew crap for some reason.

Also a lot of Arsenal “supporters” are looking funny in the light as you can see through their posts/*****ing that they were/are only really here because of Wenger (or Özil) in his high times as they don’t actually support the club first and foremost at all.

Emery’s deal has a break option after this season, if the club don’t think he’s doing a good job they’ll easily part ways and find a new person. Simple. Until then, I wish a bunch of people on A-M looked in the mirror and asked themselves why they watch Arsenal matches and post on A-M and either STFU and got behind the team/manager until the end of the season/the rebuild or GTFO and went to go support City like the glory hunters they sound like, or full on walk away from the sport and go pick up another “hobby”.
Cry me a river... you STFU ... we have t right to criticize the manager, this is a forum not the Fan’s Emery group. If you want a place to read only good things from Emery, go and rent a domain and make your own forum. The lovers of Unai Emery.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This James Bond bloke was a major Wenger hater iirc, and probably of the opinion that any manager would improve us.

Reality has hit him it seems, his boy Bumnai disgracing our club with terrible football isn't good for his agenda and thus the outrage. Absolutely hilarious.

Dregen57

Great post

Blaziken

dumb novel you wrote there. We´ve won 1 game in our last five there is nothing to support here. emery is a b- manager

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Cry me a river... you STFU ... we have t right to criticize the manager, this is a forum not the Fan’s Emery group. If you want a place to read only good things from Emery, go and rent a domain and make your own forum. The lovers of Unai Emery.

I have no problem with actual criticism, I’m not an Emery lover, but I understand the appointment as he was a much MUCH better choice after 22 years of one man running things than hiring someone which 0 experience in Arteta (like many on A-M wanted). What I actually have a problem with is the acceptance on this forum by forum staff to allow a bunch of disrespectful nonsense. Much like all the “*****” nonsense we had over the summer where by initially letting it go has lead to it completely getting out of hand.

Currently you lot wouldn’t look out of place in the “let’s all laugh at _____ “ threads or on AFTV with the general over the top reactions/ hot-takes to everything/results and impatience.

I’m an Arsenal supporter, not a manager or player supporter, and I’ve been actively posting on A-M 10+ years. I’ll likely be here supporting the actual club long after a lot of the people who camp on here ****posting lately. I liked when they got rid of the lobby as the system to help get people out of it was tough (once you’re promoted there is really no need to go back into the pit to see who deserves a way out), but lately I think it’d be a godsend again.

This James Bond bloke was a major Wenger hater iirc, and probably of the opinion that any manager would improve us.

Reality has hit him it seems, his boy Bumnai disgracing our club with terrible football isn't good for his agenda and thus the outrage. Absolutely hilarious.

Intersting take, but wrong. I wanted Wenger to go eventually as he had many, many, chances to get us back to the top of the PL and didn’t take them. Emery has had 1 full season and one very good transfer window by the club thus far. I have patience for the process of getting the club back to the top as I know it won’t be instant unlike others. If Emery himself doesn’t take the chance, but was given a fair go aswell, he can go too. As is said earlier the contract the club gave him makes its easy to evaluate things this summer, so it is pointless to do all this moaning now 7 games in.

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
dumb novel you wrote there. We´ve won 1 game in our last five there is nothing to support here. emery is a b- manager

Perfect example of the knee jerk. 2 of those games were away to Liverpool and Manchester. Another against tottenham. We lost away to Liverpool. The Liverpool game wasn’t the monstrosity people are making out now, we had some good early chances from counter attacks. Literally people lost their **** to a poor performance against Watford. Wenger lost to Bradford... not a dig on Wenger, it’s a dig on you all for losing your ****. Bad results happen. We don’t have to go all YNWA Karius on Emery at this point.

Yes we haven’t played beautiful football recently. But the difference in that is small margins. Show your displeasure, but JamesBond is correct in that the anti-emery campaign is over the top. Anything good isn’t his fault (auba bailout, good transfer window) and everything bad is (forced to play the youngsters, Özil not playing). It’s really this agenda based thinking/posting that annoys me. I’m not saying people are wrong in their assessment. He might not be the one for us. He does need to show some balls at some point. People should expect things to not always be smooth when the club is going through so much change. It really does appear we are moving in the right direction, just not on all fronts.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Curious where this notion of Emery not being involved in Europa League Squad selection? Then these same people turn around and say that is the only competition he cares about since that is his specialty?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have no problem with actual criticism, I’m not an Emery lover, but I understand the appointment as he was a much MUCH better choice after 22 years of one man running things than hiring someone which 0 experience in Arteta (like many on A-M wanted). What I actually have a problem with is the acceptance on this forum by forum staff to allow a bunch of disrespectful nonsense. Much like all the “*****” nonsense we had over the summer where by initially letting it go has lead to it completely getting out of hand.

Currently you lot wouldn’t look out of place in the “let’s all laugh at _____ “ threads or on AFTV with the general over the top reactions/ hot-takes to everything/results and impatience.

I’m an Arsenal supporter, not a manager or player supporter, and I’ve been actively posting on A-M 10+ years. I’ll likely be here supporting the actual club long after a lot of the people who camp on here ****posting lately. I liked when they got rid of the lobby as the system to help get people out of it was tough (once you’re promoted there is really no need to go back into the pit to see who deserves a way out), but lately I think it’d be a godsend again.

Intersting take, but wrong. I wanted Wenger to go eventually as he had many, many, chances to get us back to the top of the PL and didn’t take them. Emery has had 1 full season and one very good transfer window by the club thus far. I have patience for the process of getting the club back to the top as I know it won’t be instant unlike others. If Emery himself doesn’t take the chance, but was given a fair go aswell, he can go too. As is said earlier the contract the club gave him makes its easy to evaluate things this summer, so it is pointless to do all this moaning now 7 games in.

Wow, gotta praise your "Moderation glasses", they seem to work as great as my "Perspective" ones! Where can I buy some?

Here (and your earlier post) I see the words of a long time forum member and Arsenal fan who can put into words what I would want to, if I could bother to write so long, or even could so well.

It's not about Wenger, or about Emery. It's about Arsenal. I can only imagine what it's like for a Londoner.

(And Wenger's class, character and football style was one of the most important reasons why I chose Arsenal as my favourite team in the world.)

But sometimes when reading this forum I wonder if it's infested with some undercover trolls from other teams (sorry but some suspision is part of my nature, and healthy one).

I welcome criticism for the head coach, it's totally natural. But much of this stuff is just nonsense with no logic at all. We are in transition. Look at United again, and again.

(Btw. I still cherish the memory close to my heart when GDeep called me a *****. I might frame it on my wall. I didn't understand it meant child-molester at the time, but now it elevates the compliment so much more.)

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Think it’s just a joke by some people.

mrw-i-hear-my-roommate-having-sex-very-loudly-147535.gif

Blaziken

Perfect example of the knee jerk. 2 of those games were away to Liverpool and Manchester. Another against tottenham. We lost away to Liverpool. The Liverpool game wasn’t the monstrosity people are making out now, we had some good early chances from counter attacks. Literally people lost their **** to a poor performance against Watford. Wenger lost to Bradford... not a dig on Wenger, it’s a dig on you all for losing your ****. Bad results happen. We don’t have to go all YNWA Karius on Emery at this point.

Yes we haven’t played beautiful football recently. But the difference in that is small margins. Show your displeasure, but JamesBond is correct in that the anti-emery campaign is over the top. Anything good isn’t his fault (auba bailout, good transfer window) and everything bad is (forced to play the youngsters, Özil not playing). It’s really this agenda based thinking/posting that annoys me. I’m not saying people are wrong in their assessment. He might not be the one for us. He does need to show some balls at some point. People should expect things to not always be smooth when the club is going through so much change. It really does appear we are moving in the right direction, just not on all fronts.
Man utd are mid table and have you seen Sp**s lately? you should read what you write before pressing send.

Havent seen a single post that has been unfair criticism on Emery.

Also there is an actual data that shows that our football has been dreadful for months now. And there is also data that show even Wenger was doing better in his final year than we are now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Havent seen a single post that has been unfair criticism on Emery.

Also there is an actual data that shows that our football has been dreadful for months now. And there is also data that show even Wenger was doing better in his final year than we are now.

Of course you don't see it. I have seen you trolling here a lot, trying to provoke people all the time. You have some good humour though, gotta admit.

I agree it's not the best we could see. But we are in transition like I said.

Youth players in the 1st eleven are basically same as new addition, and need some adjustment to their team members and the league.

I never argue against sound criticism (plus like to be proven wrong, bringing truth closer), and prefer to like those posts if I can in total.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom