• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted to see more chances created today...

People also say we defended well but Bournemouth had two or three great chances in second half. Without creating chances our selves this game could have gone differently.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He needs to fix the mess that's our midfield, though. Ceballos deeper is much better than him or Torreira at AM.

Xhaka really needs to be dropped, wasn't terrible or anything, but I think that Joe has earned to right to start.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He needs to fix the mess that's our midfield, though. Ceballos deeper is much better than him or Torreira at AM.

Xhaka really needs to be dropped, wasn't terrible or anything, but I think that Joe has earned to right to start.

I agree but we all know Emery wont drop Xhaka, its so frustrating seeing him start every game.

Manberg

Predator
Probably the points we're getting.

It's not too efficient though. We're coming close to losing points and we haven't won every game that's been expected. We've also been lucky our rivals have been poor.
So, I don't think that's it. Why sacrifice good football for ok-ish points?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Emery's plan with Arsenal

giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There ought to be a legitimate reason in Emery's mind why he's setting the team up like this. I'm sure he's not blind to the displays.

I dont think he is the type of man to be building towards something. This is a manger who wants to firefight the situation now, by being as conservative as possible.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard

And who holds the midfield?

teamsoutheast

It's not too efficient though. We're coming close to losing points and we haven't won every game that's been expected. We've also been lucky our rivals have been poor.
So, I don't think that's it. Why sacrifice good football for ok-ish points?

Why do you say the rivals have been poor and not look at the fact that the Premier League has actually got better. Other teams have improved massively.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why can't we play like a top team for once?

I'm not a doomlord. But you guys should know that bad performances will eventually catch up with a team winning games ugly. We cannot keep playing **** and expect to be winning consistently. I hope I'm wrong that we do turn it around. Look at Chelsea. Their defense is as bad as ours if not worse. Yet, they didn't struggle against Southampton today. Why don't we look capable of building attacks through the middle. Please don't tell me it's because we didn't play Özil.

Why do we invite pressure on ourselves at home FFS.

We can't keep ****housing our way to 3 points. Look at Sp**s last season. They kept playing poorly and coming away with wins. It got to a point when their bad performances caught up with them(except the CL)and they started loosing games.

All that said, I know we're going to finish top 4 despite Emery. But I don't think he's the coach to take us forward. I may be wrong though(and I'm happy to be).

Let's start winning games in style. Let's start striking fear into our opponents. Even in the last wenger days. We used to demolish midtable teams and bottom table teams at home.

Pls for those Emery brigade, Pls I'm not advocating we sack him. I'm just criticising some aspect of him game management.

teamsoutheast

I dont think he is the type of man to be building towards something. This is a manger who wants to firefight the situation now, by being as conservative as possible.
We won. We're third, 1 point behind City. What you moaning about? Give credit where it's due.

Preacher

Always Crying
Shots for and against:

at Newcastle 8-9
vs Burnley 16-18
at Liverpool 9-25
vs Watford 7-31
at United 10-16
vs Burnemouth 12-10

Only against Sp**s and Villa, we had more shots for than against, but in both games, we were down and were chasing the game. Otherwise we're playing too negative.

For this Emery deserves impeachment.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We won. We're third, 1 point behind City. What you moaning about? Give credit where it's due.

Credit it due to Emery, he is delivering within his capability.

As long as we keep this up we should be able to scrap top four.

Manberg

Predator
Why do you say the rivals have been poor and not look at the fact that the Premier League has actually got better. Other teams have improved massively.

Massive improvement in all teams after 1 season?
Are you telling me this Sp**s side is playing as good as the one who got to the final of the Champions League?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It’s interesting how people can’t see how competitive the league is and they think top 4 is a given. Another part of their agenda to sweep the legs from under Emery. Did you guys not see how quickly Manchester United fell in the past few years? Stability and results are more valuable than people are recognizing. I agree that eventually we need to be winning in style, but I guess I’m a bit more understanding that you can’t have it all right away, it’s about moving forward...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It’s interesting how people can’t see how competitive the league is and they think top 4 is a given. Another part of their agenda to sweep the legs from under Emery. Did you guys not see how quickly Manchester United fell in the past few years? Stability and results are more valuable than people are recognizing. I agree that eventually we need to be winning in style, but I guess I’m a bit more understanding that you can’t have it all right away, it’s about moving forward...

My man. What a post! Agree to 100 %

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom