Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

He's getting sacked after Vardy puts us down 4-0 when we play Leicester away. Good ebening to you and **** off to Sevilla.

Maybe, NieThePiet, DasBootist and 2 others like this.
  2. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

If we wait till May, we'll end up outside the Top 6.

3. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

4. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Sadly the board might be just as stupid as some fans, there is a good chance this coward will cost us a chance at top four and that we be a bigger blow than ever

5. Axel9090

Axel9090 Well-Known Member

Ive been backing Emery a lot but he left several key players out today that were perfectly ready and that ended up playing a part in the loss today. He wont get the special treatment Wenger got. It doesnt seem to me like he has the intelligence to save his own job.

6. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

I would sack him right know. Had enough of this. He can't learn from his mistakes. This type of coaches are dead in my eyes.

JoaoFelix likes this.
  7. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

I concur. I think it's warranted at this stage

8. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Failure to get top 4 is beyond sackable, should stick him in the stocks for a month or two.

He’s had a net spend of 153M since he’s been here and we look worse than when he took over.

Chelsea haven’t bought a single new player in and they lost their best player this summer. Yes their academy is stacked but they’re managed by a fraud in Lampard.

Sp**s and Utd are in total freefall and I’m still unsure whether we’ll actually scrape above them.

9. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

I think there's a financial problem that's sort of holding them back. I've no doubt Raul and Vinai have talked about it behind the scenes.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  10. Underhill

Underhill Well-Known Member

We play like **** but is still in the running due to having some luck. I just want the Emery era over with asap, because we are combining being boring with also being **** defensively. That is one weird combo.

Artisan likes this.
  11. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

This is it. Our best period under Emery was when he first arrived.

Steps and Rex Banter like this.
  12. goonerfamily

goonerfamily Active Member

This clown should be sacked in the morning. 99% of fans disagreed with his starting 11. His refusal to start Holding, Tierney, Torreira and loyalty to garbage players like Kolasinac, Xhaka and Sokratis has made me lose all faith.

Also, why bring off Pepe like that?! Thought he was very lively and we just knocked his confidence.

Last season you could argue that the players weren't good enough and he needed time. This season we have Laca, Pepe, Auba, Martinelli, Saka, Özil, Ceballos... really talented players and we can't create anything against relegation fodder.

The players seem confused and disheartened. Sack him in the morning and give it to Freddie to the end of the season. Hell, Benitez would make an excellent interim manager until Ten Hag/ Nagelsmann in the summer!

Absolutely fuming right now

Maybe, skience3 and JoaoFelix like this.
  13. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

I'd be very surprised if our board sacked him before the end of the season.

I don't think they are capable of that type of quick decision making.

Mourinho will be chomping at the bit, especially after listening to the mad rantings of Graeme souness in the studio...

Artisan likes this.
  14. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Would take not buying no one in january to get this idiot out

15. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Think the fans here are above that tbh.

say yes likes this.
  16. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

If I thought he had a chance of top 4 I’d argue against sacking him. Too much risk involved changing a manager mid-season.

Problem is that I honestly don’t think this joker has a chance. We’re absolutely dire, and we’re getting worse.

Artisan, skience3 and El Duderino like this.
  17. lamby22

lamby22 Well-Known Member

I'd bin him right now. Wenger at his worst was better than this. There has been no progression. It's actually getting worse.

Unfortunately I don't believe that the board will pull the trigger just yet.

Artisan likes this.
  18. goonerfamily

goonerfamily Active Member

My piece of hope is that this regime might be different. Sanlhehi seems capable and he can't be happy with what's going on. Plus, Wenger's legacy saved his job on numerous occasions, Emery has no legacy.

19. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

The board fully backed him in the window with some outstanding financial juggling around of funds available. I don't think in their wildest dreams they were expecting our performances to be this bad this early. They probably hadn't even factored in the hit of terminating a contract.

Artisan and RacingPhoton like this.
  20. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

No one in their right mind can still believe he should not be sacked. It`s obvious, he needs to go.

North5 and mharding033 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.