• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

How? I don't see us winning any away games right now. All those 6-10th place teams are going to dominate us.

I totally agree. I just can't see where the next away win in the league is coming from. The teams around us may be poor but I can see the likes of Chelsea and Leicester picking up wins on the road. It'll be a battle for us to finish top 4 under this manager and his tactics.

He’ll get in an experienced staff, and that’s half the job done for him.

Rio Ferdinand says Alex was never at training.

2004-Footballer-Roy-Keane-and-Manager-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-stand-together-during-a-training-session-with-Manchester-United.jpg

Looks like he is at training there!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Freddie can't do any worse. The players just haven't got a clue what's being asked of them. At least Freddie can communicate with them properly.

Freddie would also batter them if they didn’t perform...as despite being a “flair” player, he was a gritty little SOB!

Steps

Was previously confident that not even Emery could **** up top four this season...

Arsenal Fans: OK, we are playing like trash, but the league is a wreck this year. Surely we'll get top four.

Emery: *garbled mumbles which we assume translates to "Hold my beer"*

edit: For the record, yes, making fun of his English is low-brow and disrespectful. My own foreign language skills are barely passable and I am sure I'd be made fun of by a native speaker as well. That said, I am not being paid millions of pounds to lead a squad.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Saka already said how he takes his instructions from Freddie cause he can't understand any dribble that comes out of Emery's mouth. Pretty certain he was mocked in France for his french as well. I'm guessing only the Spaniards have a clue what he's talking about

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arsenal Fans: OK, we are playing like trash, but the league is a wreck this year. Surely we'll get top four.

Emery: *garbled mumbles which we assume translates to "Hold my beer"*

edit: For the record, yes, making fun of his English is low-brow and disrespectful. My own foreign language skills are barely passable and I am sure I'd be made fun of by a native speaker as well. That said, I am not being paid millions of pounds to lead a squad.
He should use a translator then. Have you heard Wenger's translator story when he was at Nagoya Grampus? It's pretty hilarious @5:40

GoonerJay24

Not convinced a Ljungberg experiment is the way to go.

Pep, Ten Haag, Tuchel are the 3 most exciting coaches in the world imo. No chance we get the first option but would love all three.

Luis Enrique could be worth a gamble but got the feeling he was bailed out by Messi at Barca. Not convinced I want Allegri, I just want to enjoy watching us play again.

After Peps ignorant comments regarding the Bernardo-Mendy situation a few weeks ago, wouldn't have him anywhere near this club.

JoaoFelix

Who wants him to stay? I'm looking for all the guys that wanted him to stay one month ago because we won two games. I repeat, who wants him to stay? To give him time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom