• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
EH6dYIfXUAAkrj7

State of us.

"Yo, Troopz mate, let's go I need to catch the train, ya?"

"Nah, bruv, need you to snap me a pic of meself with the stadium empty for me instagram, fam!"

"Bloddy hell, not again..."

NoOffense

The problem with Emery is that when he shows the videos and slideshows to players how he wants us to attack, our next opponents are watching the same videos...

0 offensive creativity

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Gazidis really ****** us over with Emery. The red flags were there with his stint at PSG especially since we did play them during that period and even then his PSG team we faced lacked any real ruthlessness despite all the star players.

I remember that game when we played PSG at their ground and Alexis scored the equaliser, they squandered many chances but we still ended up leaving there with a point.

I’m assuming Emery’s PowerPoint presentation must have been excellent for him to secure the job that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom