• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The signs has been there since the back end of last season.

we've been poor for the past 6 months. We've often needed individual brilliance to win games for us. And those moments don't come often.
Problem is when you criticize Emery, you're called a hater.

I remember criticizing Emery for our style of play a few weeks ago and someone's reply was 'yeah, but we're 1 point behind city'. I told him that you can not outrun bad performances. It always catches up with you.

Our bad performances has caught up with us.

Emery reminds me of those video games where you given several Life. After using up those lives, then the game is over. He used Mustafi to escape criticism last season. Now he's using Xhaka.

He really is a great Chess player. I think he needed a Patsy for when things go bad so he can easily use him as scape goat

Pepes blue pill

The signs has been there since the back end of last season.

we've been poor for the past 6 months. We've often needed individual brilliance to win games for us. And those moments don't come often.
Problem is when you criticize Emery, you're called a hater.

I remember criticizing Emery for our style of play a few weeks ago and someone's reply was 'yeah, but we're 1 point behind city'. I told him that you can not outrun bad performances. It always catches up with you.

Our bad performances has caught up with us.

Emery reminds me of those video games where you given several Life. After using up those lives, then the game is over. He used Mustafi to escape criticism last season. Now he's using Xhaka.

He really is a great Chess player. I think he needed a Patsy for when things go bad so he can easily use him as scape goat

That dude who went on about being 1 point behind city is the same guy who goes on about net spend all the time, matrix something or the other

Polar Bear

OUT. I have had enough of him, he is not the right man for us. No waiting until end of season, its clear to see we won't end up in a good way with him.

Even when we have won this season its been absoutley awful and looks like a really bad relegation scrap. All the wins have been garbage too, not mentioning the draws and loses. The games we have won in the prem this season could have gone either way, they were on a knife edge and the football was hopeless, looked like a random battle of the table clash.

We are getting worse and worse, nothing has improved!!!!, anyone who thinks we have gone forward is deluded and senile. We are getting worse and its a fact, we were very stale for a long time, same old same old, BUT now we are no longer stale.. we are actually getting worse and going backwards.

The only place we are having with Emery is another season of this garbage amateurish europa league, we are just gonna hover around 5th, 6th, 7th 8th all season and scrap like mad and crazy for the 5th and 6th positions at the end, get rid of him now ASAP.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

During last season Valencia liked an IG post about sacking Mourinho. He never played for him again.
@Juan Matas Beard knows better about this.

It was a bit weird because we hadn't heard the guy speak in 12 years of being at the club. We all assumed that after training he just runs on the treadmill each day for 6 hours and then sleeps.

Then suddenly he likes an IG post saying Mourinho is past it and needs to go. :lol:

He was nearing the end of his career anyway, and was definitely past it anyway. It may have been an accident but either way it's hilarious. I think it was probably an accident by Lacazette, nobody is that stupid to like a post like that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It was a bit weird because we hadn't heard the guy speak in 12 years of being at the club. We all assumed that after training he just runs on the treadmill each day for 6 hours and then sleeps.

Then suddenly he likes an IG post saying Mourinho is past it and needs to go. :lol:

He was nearing the end of his career anyway, and was definitely past it anyway. It may have been an accident but either way it's hilarious. I think it was probably an accident by Lacazette, nobody is that stupid to like a post like that.

Laca has done this before , and they have all liked Özil's posts too .

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Been watching Arsenal from the pre- wenger days, this is by far the worst football I've seen us play and this includes geroge graham.

I can fully see why he flopped at PSG too. He's a weak manager and a pus sy ... He pretends he has a footballing philsophy but it's clear he doesn't.

Geninuely miss Wenger, I'd be happy for him to step in until the end of the season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He probably didn’t read the caption properly. Auba has done the same multiple times
The caption could have been written in hieroglyphics and that post would still have been as clear as day. A picture speaks a 1000 words...

Wryer

Certainly feels like a watershed moment for Emery now.

A part of me however dies whenever Mourinho is brought up as a replacement. But if it is what is takes for the club not to degenerate into Oblivion, what matters?

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unai's expression in the post match interview looks nervous and stressed. Now the chameleon's usual tricks not working any more. I don't rate Xhaka and have great doubts in giving him captaincy in this competitive league and the current state of the club. But watching his reaction last night is a bit sad. Now who is the manager giving him the armband?

zilfy

. I don't rate Xhaka and have great doubts in giving him captaincy in this competitive league and the current state of the club. But watching his reaction last night is a bit sad
It was sad wasn't it. I've been hoping for xhaka to be dropped all season, and genuinely cant stand his slow and reckless brand of football. But it's not like hes trying to be ****, he just is. Its emery who should be getting booed for picking him.

You play to the best of your ability and if it's not enough you don't just quit or asked to be benched, you keep trying to play as well as you can. I imagine getting booed by 50 000 home fans would be emotionally scarring, not sure he deserves that

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So wrong that this guy is having xhaka out to dry by persisting with him. He's clearly having a horrible time and the fans hate him... wtf is wrong with this idiot.
Not even going to get into the rest, it's an absolute mess

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The team isn't playing well and he doesn't have a rapport with the fans. Nothing personal to the guy, but there's really no reason not to sack him at this point.

Most managerial jobs end in failure, why would this one be any different? The idea that he should be given time cos he'll inevitably achieve his aims if given time is just naive thinking tbh. He's had over a year, it's clear things aren't going in the right direction, so try someone else. No big deal.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not anymore, very few emery defenders left. His style is indefensible
I am the main hater according to them... but it’s only because I laughed at them saying we were 3rd and tools them to wait for our next 5 matches.

It was so obvious by the way we played we would drop a lot of points... 1 from 6 ... if we win against Wolves and Soton and get 7 from 15 we will be lucky.

If we draw against Wolves it’s 5 from 15 counting we will defeat Soton... but as I said before... we are so bad that every game feels like we are not winning and we are dropping points. That’s how mid table teams feels like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom