Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Jonny Sins :lol:
    if there was ever a man I would want to be...

2. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

I'm sure he gets it through google translate. He's in his own little bubble

3. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

A big part of me feel the same, if I was a regular match goer I would seriously question whether to sell my ticket or not, its that bad now, its not like when I do go to the emirates its some amazing experince, recently its been horrific football and a rubbish atmosphere, even questioning if I can be bothered to watch us all the time on t.v, if im honest it just ends up pissing me off, I feel totally different from how I did last season when I was saying you have to give the manager time....sadly a habit is hard to break so im sure I just carry on watching even though I could be doing better things

albakos and #254 like this.
  4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Laurent Blanc was the main contender to become United's interim boss before Ole...not sure I'd want him though.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Not better than Emery, so no point.

6. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

Told you guys, Raul won't fire his mate. We are stuck with this bum until end of the season, if not beyond.

7. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

He's destroying our club.

Cannot for a second understand how people can support this clown, especially when he's unable to use an offensive as good as Özil. It's mindboggling. There's zero consistency in what he does, zero cohesion between the players, it's all a big pile of rubble.

I'm only tuning in for the matches these days, and after 10 minutes I regret that decision every time because of how utterly shambolic our football is.

The sooner he ****s off the better. Even if he turns it around for a second you just know that this tinkering fool will find some asinine way to **** it all up again.

JoaoFelix, Steps, Fewtch and 11 others like this.
  8. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

This is the worst part. Spend the whole week waiting for football and get bored to death..

9. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

This man has made watching Arsenal play feel like a chore that I'm getting forced to do rather than something that I want & love to do

10. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

A coward, in every sense of the word.

11. dbig

dbig Active Member

I used to wake up in the middle of the night for our games. Now I turn on our games only when I have insomnia and need to fall asleep. :lol:

Not the whole truth (I actually stay awake through the worse games), but I could hardly be arsed to find our streams these days. And I was in London just a few weeks back and didn't bother looking for a ticket.

I must confess I was never sold on Emery, and have been complaining about the dire play and talking about Emery's luck during the unbeaten run last year. Wanted him out by the end of last season, even if we won the EL and/or finished top 4, because I was convinced there was a decline from Arsène's last season in overall game play. It's gotten worse now.

Feels like a total train-wreck. How could a manager be this bad? I think almost all the other teams in the league are better organised than us.

However, I must say that some who have turned on him recently seem to have gone overboard in viciousness. Oh well, as long as it's just name calling and wishing ill on here, I guess it's harmless enough.

Ewarwoowar, #254 and albakos like this.
  12. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

we are like a kebab with no spicy sauce.
    like a big mac with no cucumber.

American_Gooner and Makingtrax like this.
  13. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid A drama queen, hates most of our players.

Haddock without potatoes and beets!

14. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Name me one other club in the league with a squad spending around 5th who have challenged for the title and won more than 3 cups.

No, you can't because there aren't any. The title winners have always been clubs spending at the top, that's why City, United, and Chelsea have won the league between them since 2004, apart from Leicester. And they've won once in 100 years. Good luck with that model.

To get up there challenging, Pool have somehow acquired an excellent manager and a €700 million squad. And they did it by some clever business in the transfer market. Not buying **** Chelsea rejects, that's for sure.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  15. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

We're like porridge without prunes and kefir, totally constipated.

16. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

TBH, not totally surprised by Laca there. He has a reputation of being sometimes a prick.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  17. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

the problem is who is going to come here?

allegri no way too risky
    mourinho is not an option.
    can we lure someone like pellegrini away from west ham?

18. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

Really? I did not know this. Where did this come from? Any incidents?

19. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Like Smoked sheep's head without mashed potato

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  20. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Hands down the worst part for me.

Steps likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.