• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
the problem is who is going to come here?

allegri no way too risky
mourinho is not an option.
can we lure someone like pellegrini away from west ham?
If Mourinho comes in that's it for me.

I'll spend my match days watching reruns of Wenger matches, like that awesome Özil goal in the 2017 Ludorgrets match. Sublime.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
At OL, he had some prima donna/ prickly attitudes that did not go well.
He also had his issues with Deschamps,
Really wasn't particularly aware of this. Comes across as a rather chilled guy. Though I never know what to believe about footballers anymore.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Pellegrini knows the league, knows how to manage big names, he has very good experience and plays offensive football.

Vieira is a gamble, we cant take gambles atm.

Hexagon9

If Mourinho comes in that's it for me.

I'll spend my match days watching reruns of Wenger matches, like that awesome Özil goal in the 2017 Ludorgrets match. Sublime.

Surely nobody in their right mind can want Mourinho at our club? The votes for him were just cast in an ironic way!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Surely nobody in their right mind can want Mourinho at our club? The votes for him were just cast in an ironic way!
I would love him.

Not convinced this is the time to start the project over. We have probably two years max left in our golden boot winning striker. Why not try the manager free on our doorstep that proves time & again he can win within 24 months.

After that its time for a new cycle.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I would love him.

Not convinced this is the time to start the project over. We have probably two years max left in our golden boot winning striker. Why not try the manager free on our doorstep that proves time & again he can win within 24 months.

After that its time for a new cycle.
You mean the manager that's clearly got mental problems and caused serious issues at his last two EPL clubs, causing one to plummet to just above the relegation zone, and the other, dressing room problems yet to be resolved.

Not in a million years, we're Arsenal and we've had enough Chelsea rejects. Enough's enough.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You mean the manager that's clearly got mental problems and caused serious issues at his last two EPL clubs, causing one to plummet to just above the relegation zone, and the other, dressing room problems yet to be resolved.

Not in a million years, we're Arsenal and we've had enough Chelsea rejects. Enough's enough.
Feel if we have the same process as last time with interviews & he makes the list job will be his.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Pellegrini knows the league, knows how to manage big names, he has very good experience and plays offensive football.

Vieira is a gamble, we cant take gambles atm.
People didn't want Pellers in 2018 because they felt he was too similar to Wenger. Although in hindsight if they wanted a short-term manager perhaps he would've been a more suitable choice than the Unai the chameleon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You pay off Emery, then you pay to bring Pellegrini here, you’re talking millions to do this, I don’t see the point for Pellegrini.

Good manager, classy guy, but for our next manager you probably want more now. Would have been a good short term Wenger replacement but I didn’t want him because he’s Wenger lite.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Feel if we have the same process as last time with interviews & he makes the list job will be his.
Appoint a man whose been sacked for incompetence in his last two jobs, even with the richest teams, plays dull, dull football and has virtually no experience with a team spending fifth.

How stupid do you think our board are?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Appoint a man whose been sacked for incompetence in his last two jobs, even with the richest teams, plays dull, dull football and has virtually no experience with a team spending fifth.

How stupid do think our board are?
I like his Arsenal ideas, how he watched alot of Pepe after leaving United, the links to Özil / Luiz, his ability to make a team more solid & performances in first 24 months club after club.

The United run underrated... top four finish (2nd), League Cup winners, Europa League winners & a FA Cup final.

uriazu

Emery is the Monty Python version of Pep Guardiola.
Greaser in love with himself but without any actual abilities.
I dont get his rotation style playing with 20 players every week while teams like Liverpool play with 13-14 players and have an intensity rate so much higher than us.
Then his awful defensive tactics which includes him wanting to play a type of football that we cannot even begin to try. Then he puts the most weak midfield possible phisically and mentally with one player that every game feels like less of a player.
and to end all of this he is absolutely relying on Auba or Laca making wonder moves and saving his ass.
Please get rid off him now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom