• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Yeah but its no CL. I mean he has the same number of European titles as Ancelloti but he is nowhere near the same class as him.
That's an interesting debate. Zidane has more league and European titles than Ancelotti. Would you say Zidane is in the same class of manager as Ancelotti?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Flamini is a billionaire now, isn’t he? Runs that successful biochemicals business, he should buy the club and sack that loser.

Rescue the club and your best friend, Mathieu.

He buys us, and Mesut is immediately made the new manager and captain!

Malky

Established Member
So Emery's genius decision to let the players pick their captain is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back?
Fans won't accept Xhaka keeping the captaincy, players won't accept Emery stripping him of it. Emery either loses the fanbase (if he hasn't lost them all already) or loses the dressing room....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
They needed to bring in Griezman, so they loaned Coutinho to Bayern. Bayern payed a fee for the loan, plus his wages for this one season.

Getting rid of a star player's wages is a big deal. Don't you think?
Definitely. Wasn't aware of that whole thing though. Thanks.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Spot on hey
@Toby Andrl last year this time the whole forum was laughing at you... look now..
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/unai-emery-el-confuso.33365/page-11#post-4697078
2deanr.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tbf we talked a bit via message some time ago and Mark came around to see the failure in his past views:lol:
Rather I was swayed by some logic and managed to come down from the clouds. The fact that I wasn't even high at the time is an indictment on my overall intellectual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom