Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teamsoutheast

teamsoutheast Well-Known Member

So you think it's right to riot and put up banners if you don't get your way instead of supporting your club through thick and thin?

2. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

If they can. How's this one doing? :lol:

3. teamsoutheast

No we don't. We need to make the environment as hostile as possible for the OPPOSITION not our own team. Fans also need to look at themselves and the part they play in all this mess.

Makingtrax likes this.
  4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

his whole inclusivity thing with the rest of the staff was a nice idea but it's clearly done more harm than good, just like letting random staff members give the pre-match team talk

El Duderino and Garrincha like this.
  5. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Players don’t believe in him.. It’s impossible to expect a turnaround under these ciecumstances

6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Funmy you should mention that, Jose let the masseur give the team talk right before a vital game in the title race against Man City I believe.

Which they won.

celestis likes this.
  7. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

We dont pick the team and plan tactics for the players to follow. Crap results, crap tactics and crap performances. Most fans gave him a free pass but its over now.

albakos likes this.
  8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Yeah I remember that, a fantastic 1-0 win at the Etihad when Matic made his debut and bossed it.

Rex Banter likes this.
  9. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Did you hear how loud the away crowd was at leicester? Keep on blaming the people who pay to see that crap on the pitch while an incompetent loser keeps his job making millions in the process

Artisan and Garrincha like this.
  10. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

I dont really get it. The best teams usually have cliques, groups & conflict when winning... let alone us now when losing week in week out.

If its a close group naturally great but not convinced thats the environment you want to create for a sports team. The group seems weak.

11. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Yeah so I should support the club in doing something clearly wrong & harming the club to no end?

Artisan, Tourbillion and Mark Tobias like this.
  12. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Yup, he's done. You can include people and empower them to take actions and decisions, but that only works when the culture is either at a clean slate or already set and embeded.

Since we're neither and are in a trasition of cultures, a lack of decisiveness and leadership from the manager/management comes off as panicky and weak instead of strong and incluvise.

It's like he's run out of ideas and is now just googling "how to get your dressing room back on your side".

sammy89, celestis and American_Gooner like this.
  13. El Duderino

But the problems are the supporters that are creating a toxic atmosphere!

Arsenal away are one of the best supporting groups out there. At home the Out crowd is still not the majority by a long stretch. But yeah, it's "the noise" that's the problem.

14. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

How does a paying fan voice their opinion then?

Guess you probably won't answer this like every other question put forward to you..

Tourbillion likes this.
  15. teamsoutheast

Doesn't matter, we need to play our part in SUPPORTING the team regardless of results. Just because things are not going our way at the moment, it doesn't mean we need to carry on like spoilt brats.

16. teamsoutheast

If that's the way you feel, don't go to the games. Simple as that, cos I tell you something, you will easily be replaced, as there are thousands of fans who are waiting in the wings to support the team properly.

17. teamsoutheast

Don't go, simple as that.

18. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

I have a feeling that you are some kind of WUM.

Artisan, Tourbillion and Mark Tobias like this.
  19. El Duderino

You guys go into to it hook, line and sinker, smh...

Mark Tobias likes this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

the club given him 6 games to save his job according to James Olley. Southampton Norwich Brighton Westham Everton And Man city our next games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.