• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It beggars belief the ignorance people have in here. I'm pretty sure he beat Barcelona and Real Madrid during that 2015-16 season. Midfield is the issue and has been for so long at this club. We are soooo lightweight in midfield that most teams will look good against us. I gurantee if we shored up the midfield with some physicality and athleticism, you will see the difference. I reckon Emery can fix that. I wonder if Tottenham are willing to loan us Wanyama???
I'll leave it to the rest of the guys here

I was wondering if I should respond to this as a simple Google search would show you that he has NEVER managed Dinamo Moscow. Goodness me the level ignorance is astonishing.....
I don't have to google search his management history when I know it. That was simply a typo, not ignorance. I am surprised instead of you replying to a genuine argument you had to go for the simple typing error!
A maturer person would have just corrected that and went ahead to respond to the argument.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Charlie Nicholas is spot on there, hard to describe what style we actually have.

Negative without being solid, don’t really play on the counter and can’t threaten with possession.

It`s quite remarkable really, with most teams you will be able to find one aspect of the game they are decent or pretty good at. I really struggle to find that in our team.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I know he came with decent reputation here but why didn't our board give him 2+1 contract that was rumoured? Wouldn't that have been the prudent thing to do? That was an unnecessary own goal from the club.

On the bright side, it wasn't a 6 year deal like United gave Moyes :facepalm: We are constantly told the people making such decisions are highly succesful business people who are astute, shrewd, diligent, mentally sharp etc etc. Yet a lot of times it seems they miss the most obvious, logical solution.

Still can't believe Moyes got a 6 year contract at United. Mind you, nothing beats Alan Pardew's 8 year contract he signed in 2012. Newcastle board got a bit giddy after he got them a 5th place finish.

His contract finishes 2020 :rofl:

Last edited:

teamsoutheast

Fact is the one he faced decent competition he failed. That Monaco team was good but on paper the PSG team was way better. Then again he wasted money on buying bums Krychowiak who according to you is very good

Krychowiak is currently playing champions league football and is having a good season in Russia. He also made it into the La Liga team of the season in season 15-16. He was a very good midfielder at the time for Sevilla and was highly sought after.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Krychowiak is currently playing champions league football and is having a good season in Russia. He also made it into the La Liga team of the season in season 15-16. He was a very good midfielder at the time for Sevilla and was highly sought after.

The way more mind boggling thing about signing Krychowiak was apparently Emery really, really wanted him signed for Saint-Germain, only to then completely sideline and ghost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom