• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Thats just revisionist bullsh1t. If he had played for any other club you wouldnt have this opinion.

If he played for another club I wouldn’t even rate him :lol: other clubs saw him as a soft touch and easier to bully. Don’t you remember when Quresma who is half his size headlocked him? Soft player and way too accident prone. Every game he had at least one f up in him and he was weak.

Another player Arsenal fans overrated.

BigPoppaPump

With the right coach, yes. I genuinely believe that Sokratis and Luiz can do really well with a coach that isnt clueless and almost impossible to understand. Luiz was one of Chelsea's best defenders last season but he had a good coach during that time.

The midfield is our weakest point but Emery isnt doing much to make it better. He is playing our best defensive midfielder as a number 10 ffs.

Dortmund and Chelsea are teams we should be competing with, not buying their unwanted CBs.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If he played for another club I wouldn’t even rate him :lol: other clubs saw him as a soft touch and easier to bully. Don’t you remember when Quresma who is half his size headlocked him? Soft player and way too accident prone. Every game he had at least one f up in him and he was weak.

Another player Arsenal fans overrated.

Arsenal fans dont overrate their players, they underrate them.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We easily have the 4th best squad in the league while being closer to 3rd best than being the 5th best. Emery lovers & the Xhaka defense squad will use imaginary & hilarious narratives to make others believe that their bum manager & their nothing player are not the ones to blame. Kind of like Emery & Xhaka, blaming everything & everyone other than themselves.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Our defence on paper is better than chelsea, spuds cbs are slightly better and utds defence is on par overall.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
To be fair to him , one of the years he won the EL Sevilla didn't win a single away game . I get your point thought CL
Football does have a funny way of doing your head in like that. Liverpool winning the CL while finishing 5th; Chelsea winning the CL while finishing 5th(?) after replacing Vilas -Boas with assistant Di Matteo midway through the season. Can’t see it happening here though!

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Had a horrible thought this morning, Sanllehi being a Barca man could be waiting for his dream candidate to become available.

Another negative fraud who’s despised by his fans. Ernesto Valverde, come on down.

sozluk-kizlarinin-fotograflari_1898529.gif

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Football does have a funny way of doing your head in like that. Liverpool winning the CL while finishing 5th; Chelsea winning the CL while finishing 5th(?) after replacing Vilas -Boas with assistant Di Matteo midway through the season. Can’t see it happening here though!

Neither can I , getting into the CL and finishing 6th/7th just doesn't feel right either .

BigPoppaPump

Sokratis started 28 of 34 Bundesliga games the season before he joined us. So cut the crap.

Regardless Dortmund wouldn't sell us an important player for that price and Sokratis isn't even good anyway. Guy on this forum don't seem to rate players based on what they see.

That's all he ever does though mate, constantly states whatever he wants as if it's fact. You're wasting your time. :lol:

You're just mad I don't rate Torreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom