• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If he hasn't changed his ways by utd game he may aswell be sacked. Lose that and no way back for him, today was disgusting.

Beast Incarnate

I gave Emery a pass last season as a settling in period. I'm starting to get really concerned though because we don't look like we've improved. If anything we've regressed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You are a disgrace and not an Arsenal fan. Go support Chelsea with the other plastics, they'll welcome you with open arms there.
What is the ****ing point of going through a whole season of this to end up with nothing again, and god forbid, he hoodwinks himself into an extension. Cut the arm, to save the body.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
4PAE5k4
4PAE5k4.png

Steps

I try not to be negative, but I am finished with him. I'd like him gone, and the sooner the better. Seen some of you saying we should give him the season. No thanks. I do not want another floundering affair where we fail to make the top 4 and have to be satisfied with kicking the ball about in Europa league for months on end until we finally have some decent competition to play.

Preacher

Always Crying
I gave Emery time to prove himself, but today I completely lost faith in him. This should be his last season here. Can't believe how bad we're at the start of this season. Going backwards.

Beast Incarnate

What is the ****ing point of going through a whole season of this to end up with nothing again, and god forbid, he hoodwinks himself into an extension. Cut the arm, to save the body.

Wishing the team you allegedly support to lose because you don't like the manager? Get to **** with that attitude.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I still like him, terrible subs today though.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What are our options?

Normally I wouldn't even look at Mourinho but maybe he can actually learns these players some discipline until we find the right guy?

nick gould

We don't seem to have a structure at all. Second half I thought he would bring one player and change to a 4-3-3 and defend the flanks. The thing with the 4-3-3 is that there is accountability. Wing forwards double up with full back to defend the wings. I don't understand why Ceballos was the first one to be taken off. On the flipside, you can't legislate for individual mistakes like the one that Socratis made.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wishing the team you allegedly support to lose because you don't like the manager? Get to **** with that attitude.
Because I don’t like the manager? Because this manager is not of the required level for a club like us and he needs to be gone yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom