Unai Emery: El Confuso

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

?

Should the club make a change at manager?

1. Yes

95.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  1. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

I cant see him fitting in to well here. Really struggled with Inter, Madrid & Chelsea fans with his style & personality.

2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

I wouldn’t take him, or Jose, or Carlo, or Freddie.

3. Garrincha

Who do you want?

4. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Feels like we missed a trick not appointing Rodgers last summer.

Will still say that Emery was done no favors with Sokratis and Luiz signings. What kind of serious teams goes for stuff like that? But then again Emery does him self no favors constantly starting turds like Guendouzi and Xhaka.

5. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Will still give him till the end of the season to get top four by any means necessary in anyway. This could be a blip that we look back on at the end of the season and laugh about.

say yes likes this.
  6. Trilly

Stop being weird.

El Duderino and say yes like this.
  7. Trilly

I mean we have only played five games?

8. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

Emery froze out our 2 best midfielders in Özil and Ramsey but depends on Xhaka. You see why he’s a bum.

9. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Gotta agree thats a top post, the thing about style is why I was happy to give emery time last season, he started off decent and you could see a clear vision, we scored two or three teams goals that coulda been goal of the season, somewhere along the line, he changed it, maybe he 2nd guessed himself or something, I dunno, but its been down hill ever since and the games against the scum n watford were almost unprofessional, never in my life have i seen such space given on a football pitch

The board are obv going to keep him sadly so we just gotta hope he saves the over analysis for teams like liverpool n city where its needed and just lets the players play against the lower teams, if he does, we will win the majority of games, simple no need to fix your game plan around teams that are ****ter than you, you force your game on them, his over analysis will cost us big time if its allowed to carry on

albakos likes this.
  10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Can’t think of a name. Someone like Tuchel or Nagelsmann maybe.

11. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Stop sucking Emery dick bro, he’s a losing ticket.

<<reed>> likes this.
  12. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

B-but Emery needs fullbacks!!!
    Emery needs more time!!!!
    Emery needs better players!!!!
    The squad was horribly unbalanced!!!

Artisan and razörist like this.
  13. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Remember when we could play like that and not give Watford 31 shots on target?

albakos, Ewarwoowar and Mark Tobias like this.
  14. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Yes, and in that 5 games it has been disappointing. We also had a full season of Emery last season and witnessed 3rd place being chucked away.. I'm by no means calling for the sack because I don't believe in sacking a manager before at least Jan, if at all during a season, but I am gatvol of the lack of style, the dangers we create passing it out the back and the absurd substitutions.

albakos, Toby Andrl and Trilly like this.
  15. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Agree with this. We looked alright beginning of last seaosn but something changed and we've not even reached the same highs

albakos and Trilly like this.
  16. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Nah this bad form started a lot earlier. We have been bad in the league for over 10 games now.

Wrighty4eva and Trilly like this.
  17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

How is Vieira doing?

He’s a dark horse, Wenger is hyping him up and obviously Edu is his boy.

Bring him back and you have Edu, Vieira, Ljunberg, Pires all running the club basically.

Artisan, Pepes blue pill and albakos like this.
  18. Garrincha

It would be kind of fun to sack a manager mid season just to experience it.

The weeks of manger speculation after Wenger announcement was great. This time you dont even have to feel bad for the manager as really done nothing of note.

Coolin and Sanchez11's ghost like this.
  19. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Norwich just trolling us at this point:lol:

Wrighty4eva, albakos and RunTheTrap like this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Can Frake tell our guys to stop being stupid and make mistakes? i highly doubt playing beautiful football is great but we have far bigger issue like avoiding to make 3 errors a game.