• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

No reason to keep him. Give a new manager the rest of the season to work with. We still have the Europa league and we cant continue that with Emery as manager.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Watch the wording from club and the leaks after this. Don’t think they’ll sack him this international break.

Maybe I can dream that they sack him at Christmas.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think its clear now that his time is up.

Hopefully this is a lesson for the top management... choose wisely.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Watch the wording from club and the leaks after this. Don’t think they’ll sack him this international break.

Nah he's gone. The performances are dire and the results even worse. Our worst start in the league since 1982. Adios, Unai.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

He's going matey, I can almost put my house on this. I'll be very surprised if he is still here come next matchday.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Here we go, same old sharing stats that tell us what we and the club already know. He needs to go.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He is exacerbating an already precarious situation. Get him out of our club now!!!

Toast

Established Member
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom