• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Everyone can see it except Emery. We are defending too deep.
It's the gap between the defence and attack that's the killer. The midfield is inexperienced enough without having to cover such a large space.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We cannot leave this too late, we've got to get rid of him sooner rather then later. If you look at the PL table, it is very tight this year in the middle. A few draws in these fixtures could put us way back in the relegation zone, that's what I'm getting concerned about now.
I don’t think this players are that bad... they will save Emery from relegation... but it’s going to be an awful season because this board isn’t firing him... they will wait until it is too late, so they won’t do it because it’s too risky and late.

In other words, just the Arsenal way, always late in decisions because they are cowards and conservative.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Now is up to fans leaving in London to rebel... If fans organize themselves in something like getting into stadium like 5 minutes after the match starts would be great. Put the pressure on the board! Not the players. Or even something like Emery Out or Leave the board Don Raul

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Now is up to fans leaving in London to rebel... If fans organize themselves in something like getting into stadium like 5 minutes after the match starts would be great. Put the pressure on the board! Not the players. Or even something like Emery Out or Leave the board Don Raul

Or maybe they should focus on the real problem: KSE.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m willing to give him till the end of the season.

If we win the EL then he’ll be here next season though.

CJJ

Established Member
I've accepted he'll survive for the next couple of games.. but if only there were a way where i could avoid having to look at that face he makes.

You know which one.

He looks like someone who smells a sneaky fart... all the time.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I've accepted he'll survive for the next couple of games.. but if only there were a way where i could avoid having to look at that face he makes.

You know which one.

He looks like someone who smells a sneaky fart... all the time.
He makes the most awkward faces. Constantly cringing and looks like he feels uncomfortable.
Lamery definitely has a punchable face and when he says "Good ebening." everytime it's game over.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When did everyone want Emery to go?

I had some massive doubts after the end of last season, but thought overall we looked “scrappier “ than the previous season...the transfer business brought my faith back, but from the Watford game this year is when I had enough.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

I had some massive doubts after the end of last season, but thought overall we looked “scrappier “ than the previous season...the transfer business brought my faith back, but from the Watford game this year is when I had enough.
When it became clear we have no plan for our 70m+ summer signing.

He is our only senior wide player ffs. :facepalm:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The board have made it pretty clear, it's better to just support Emery. By the time he does get sacked which will be in January should it happen, our season will be over anyways. Might as well just back him and team because he's not going anytime soon. This was the perfect time to change.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Will probably try to ignore our league games because i cant see the spanish Pardew turn things around there. Europa League is the most important competition for us now and thats just sad.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Will probably try to ignore our league games because i cant see the spanish Pardew turn things around there. Europa League is the most important competition for us now and thats just sad.
Don't worry, he'll get smashed by the first good team he faces in the EL as well.
& it's also very depressing that EL(a competition for losers) is the only thing to look for in a season that had so much promise

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Been cautious with him since before the middle of last season. Performances weren't there and I thought that maybe he wasn't the one for us.

When the bottling started I knew he wasn't, but I thought, at least lets give him another window, he might prove me wrong, you know?

Narrator: He didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom