• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Do not be one of those clubs sacking coaches mid-season, not a good look imo.
Yes, because Liverpool fans are pissed they're now chasing the title with Klopp after appointing him mid-season and they're struggling to attract players or fans. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?
Sack Emery now. Enough damage has been done. The new man could do with January to recover as well...

Bob Carolgees

Hello, my first post here which won’t be a popular one.

Emery needs time and backing. Sucking him won’t turn us into Liverpool. We’ve got a bang average squad of players that too many of our fans overrate.

Let Emery work his magic and bring in more Pepe’s and ship out the rest of the lazy uninterested players like Özil.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Emery needs time and backing. Sucking him won’t turn us into Liverpool. We’ve got a bang average squad of players that too many of our fans overrate.

Let Emery work his magic and bring in more Pepe’s and ship out the rest of the lazy uninterested players like Özil.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

scytheavatar

Established Member

Keeping him won't turn us into Liverpool either. Let Emery work his magic? What magic? Emery has been given more than enough time for us to conclude that he's a dead end investment and will never be able to draw out the max potential of our squad.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

A noble and valiant attempt to keep forum traffic flowing during this leanest of periods. I salute you and your associate:

spit-the-dog-1024x579.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

He really doesn't.

Ash10

Keeping him won't turn us into Liverpool either. Let Emery work his magic? What magic? Emery has been given more than enough time for us to conclude that he's a dead end investment and will never be able to draw out the max potential of our squad.
We have a -1 goal difference with a golden boot winner, haven't properly dominated a game in the league in over a year. That's the type of magic he's talking about. Not even gonna go into how he thinks Pepe signed because of Emery:rofl:
Worst of all he blamed a guy who hasn't played even half of the games:facepalm:

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Emery needs time and backing. .
He's been given both and proved that he can only make it worse..

Devoid of style. Devoid of a philosophy. Devoid of any sort of momentum even when we are scraping wins together by pure fluke.

At this stage I'm tempted to ask people who post this sort of stuff where they buy their meth from..

Bob Carolgees

Well we stuck with Wenger and he never won any of big trophies since our last league title.

never won a European trophy either. Emery has.

If we stick with Wenger we stick with El Mister.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If we stick with Wenger we stick with El Mister.

What are you basing this logic on? We have completely restructured the backroom staff. Are you not aware of these changes?
We owe Emery nothing. We owed Wenger a whole new ethos, stadium and several trophies.

Wenger won plenty while he was being afforded a budget for which to compete with... Go check that statement out.

Ash10

What are you basing this logic on? We have completely restructured the backroom staff. Are you not aware of these changes?
We owe Emery nothing. We owed Wenger a whole new ethos, stadium and several trophies.

Wenger won plenty while he was being afforded a budget for which to compete with... Go check that statement out.
You seriously think he knows anything about our club in general?

GoonerJay24

Yes, because Liverpool fans are pissed they're now chasing the title with Klopp after appointing him mid-season and they're struggling to attract players or fans. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?
Sack Emery now. Enough damage has been done. The new man could do with January to recover as well...

Both myself and most people do not expect Emery to have Klopps impact.

I'm just saying we part ways with Emery at the end of the season. Don't fire him midway through the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom