• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Carolgees

Wenger went to the UCL final, Emery blew a 4-0 lead with PSG in UCL, It's basically his story, gets stomped by any & every good team while winning a competition Wenger barely managed due to being too good. Being in the 2nd round of UCL is more prestigious than winning that thursday night clown show called the Europa league. Every big team used to think it to be a waste of time

Also Emery somehow didn't win with PSG in a farmers league. Wenger went unbeaten in the most competitive league in the world.

& there goes your childish facts. Go & compare Emery with Wenger in other forums if you like, even they would laugh at you. Wenger is an all time great, Emery is just some mid table crap
Wenger was busy getting us humiliated 8-2 at Manure and smashed by Bayern more than once....yeah great times!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wenger was busy getting us humiliated 8-2 at Manure and smashed by Bayern more than once....yeah great times!

Yeah, I mean, Wenger's lowest lows were still far more entretaining than whatever it is that Unai's fielding.

Arsené having to go doesn't mean that Emery has to stay or that we have to hold on to him for dear life. He's a dud. A failure. There's nothing wrong in admiting that or wanting the club to take action before is too late.

Emery was a big fish in a small pond and this is the third time where he moves to a club that's just too big for him in terms of history or ambitions.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Still finished third with literally one great player in the team, put 5 past Chelsea at stamford bridge in the same season, does Emery know what an away win even is?
Bayern was in the 2nd round of UCL, how many times has your Emery been there?
Even past his prime, jaded Wenger never got us playing clueless crap we play now. -1 goal difference with zero convincing performance in more than a year & still people saying pointless stuff.

Ash10

Yeah, I mean, Wenger's lowest lows were still far more entretaining than whatever it is that Unai's fielding.

Arsené having to go doesn't mean that Emery has to stay or that we have to hold on to him for dear life. He's a dud. A failure. There's nothing wrong in admiting that or wanting the club to take action before is too late.

Emery was a big fish in a small pond and this is the third time where he moves to a club that's just too big for him in terms of history or ambitions.
Bang on. A mid table manager struggling with a job too big for him

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger was too busy getting beat in the UCL you mean?

He never won a European trophy. Emery has on several occasions. Facts.
:lol: Yeah, much easier to win when you drop your standards.

Lets go into the Championship instead of the Premiership, maybe Emery can win there too. You'd be happy then saying how much better he is than Wenger because he won something that Wenger didn't.

Bob Carolgees

You are defending Emery with your life and attacking Wenger. Why do i get the feeling that you are a little troll?
Wenger was out of his depth and a tactical dinosaur for many years and living off past glories. Football changed and Wenger didn’t and he never addressed the lack of leadership and defensive qualities in the squad that GG had installed.

emery isn’t the answer either long term but sacking him now won’t make us good all of a sudden.

problems at the club run faaaaar deeper than the manager.

facts.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger was out of his depth and a tactical dinosaur for many years and living off past glories. Football changed and Wenger didn’t and he never addressed the lack of leadership and defensive qualities in the squad that GG had installed.

emery isn’t the answer either long term but sacking him now won’t make us good all of a sudden.

facts.
Never understood the role of money in the game, never appreciated beautiful football, football fans are littered with people like you.

Ash10

facts.
Throwing random assumptions without understanding context & saying 'facts' at the end don't make them facts

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

facts.
Abysmal post from someone with an abysmal username.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

facts.
Is that you, Bumnai?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

facts.

What happened with Leicester when Puel was replaced by Rodgers last season?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
For me the real difference in the quality of these two men can be felt after a down period. With Wenger's teams I always felt like we would bounce back after a bad period. With Emery I have absolutely no faith that will happen. I expect the worst with each game. While I doubted Wenger towards the end I never doubted his team's coming back and playing good football at some stage. Emery has made me accept the fact that we will not see good football from Arsenal as long as he is there.

I agree with everything you say above. In no way am I comparing Wenger & Emery, that's why I said "Ending up with Emery is a different story."

For the record I only switched to Wenger out in his 20th season whereas Emery it was his 2nd season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom