• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
having long distance owners may help here as it must be much easier to be ruthless when you know you won't have to face a departing manager

Manberg

Predator
He could revert to familiar tactics and the team could start winning some again but I’d still want him gone. He won’t take us anywhere.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is why I wanted Arteta, could’ve transitioned, played youngsters, and tried to play decent stuff. He like Lampard now, would’ve tried to implement a system.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is why I wanted Arteta, could’ve transitioned, played youngsters, and tried to play decent stuff. He like Lampard now, would’ve tried to implement a system.
Exactly... he is smart... knows the PL since Everton days, coached by Arsène and I am sure he learned some things from Pep. He is the biggest prospect manager around. He has a lot of preparation and I think he will do great once he is given the chance. If Pep leaves City I think Artera will replace him... so we go for him now or never. Or we will miss the chance like we did with Klopp.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely Vieira would be a much better option to Arteta. Actually has managerial experience for starters, is doing fairly well with Nice, did alright with New York, with Arteta it's completely unknown as to what he'd be like as a manager.

Surely Vieira would be a much better option to Arteta. Actually has managerial experience for starters, is doing fairly well with Nice, did alright with New York, with Arteta it's completely unknown as to what he'd be like as a manager.

Its unknown with every manager that comes in. We need the right personal. Someone who is good at working with young players and someone who like to play good football.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It’s not though.
It is. Being a number 2 is completely different from being an actual manager. People think because he sit next to Pep and has the odd good idea, he's manager material. He wouldn't last any longer then Emery. What's happened to the idea of Bergkamp?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Was reading that Vieira had some disagreements with the chairman and others in charge. A break at the end of the season could be likely so that should make him a candidate if Emery doesn't turn it around.

He is quite defensive, but that would probably be more accepted if he does it rather than Emery. Would be a good choice I think, surely a manager that players want to play for and that the players would run through fire for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was reading that Vieira had some disagreements with the chairman and others in charge. A break at the end of the season could be likely so that should make him a candidate if Emery doesn't turn it around.

He is quite defensive, but that would probably be more accepted if he does it rather than Emery. Would be a good choice I think, surely a manager that players want to play for and that the players would run through fire for.
You gone off Emery? That was quick.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've not watched them that much myself but I've seen a few French people on twitter say Nice played quite attractive football under Vieira, someone said the led a lot of the attacking statistics (no idea what this even means tbh).

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Lampard had a year in the championship as experience. Arteta has had none as a number 1.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Easy to want Arteta now, if he was coach and we'd play like this (which is highly probably as we've been playing **** for a while now under both Wenger and Emery) people world say we should have gone for the man that got Sevilla three EL's in a row.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lampard had a year in the championship as experience. Arteta has had none as a number 1.
It’s a risk, would’ve been worth taking.

Look at my posts from then, my fear was we’ll get someone like Emery and get our tits bored off for a few years, and that’s what’s happening.

Arteta could’ve struggled, but atleast the football would’ve been decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom