• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Xhaka and Guendouzi clearly can’t play together, and when he does make the changes it’s to play Torreira as a number 10. It’s just baffling.
You said it. It is beyond me how he can keep playing this clown week after week. ****ing unbelievable. I cannot recall the last game I saw without him stinking up the place with his stupid fouls and slow play.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t get how anyone can watch that game and say “yeah I’m happy with that”.

Mate it was turgid stuff, Villa could have been out of sight by half time. If they hadn’t gone full coward mode and stuck eleven behind the ball we’d have been struggling.

Xhaka and Guendouzi clearly can’t play together, and when he does make the changes it’s to play Torreira as a number 10. It’s just baffling.
I wasn't happy before we went 1-0 down either, but in the end there was redemption of sorts. To win from that position was encouraging. Very much a 'on to the next one and hope', for me. The positive thing is that he's acknowledging certain things that we also see, so at least we aren't all hallucinating :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wasn't happy before we went 1-0 down either, but in the end there was redemption of sorts. To win from that position was encouraging. Very much a 'on to the next one and hope', for me. The positive thing is that he's acknowledging certain things that we also see, so at least we aren't all hallucinating :lol:

Mate he’s said Xhaka’s improving, think he might be hallucinating.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mate he’s said Xhaka’s improving, think he might be hallucinating.
From the previous game to the Watford game... He's right! But then that wouldn't have taken much. What I take from that comment, is an acknowledgement that he was dogshit before Watford :lol: He's on our side!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yep. We really should be on 15 points.
Yet we are on 11. I give the credits to the Sp**s and villa comebacks to the team, not the manager if I’m honest. The ability is there. Now the management.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yet we are on 11. I give the credits to the Sp**s and villa comebacks to the team, not the manager if I’m honest. The ability is there. Now the management.

Why not the manager?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With a better manager we would have been 2nd now.
You can’t be serious. Leaving the Emery debate aside. Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka have been gift wrapping penalties for the opposition. That’s why we’re not second.

Whoever’s the next manager, those three need to be replaced before we progress.

razörist

Why not the manager?
Because he struggles to set up the team. His defenders are not good enough so he often piles on midfielders in front of them, however all it does is invite more pressure on them. Like his **** build from the back plan.

And he’s now in his second season and there is still no other attacking plan than hope Auba bails us out.

Should be doing much better with this level of talent.

razörist

You can’t be serious. Leaving the Emery debate aside. Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka have been gift wrapping penalties for the opposition. That’s why we’re not second.

Emery sets them up to make those mistakes. Error prone players and he parks them in their own box.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I tend to agree, I've not been impressed so far this season with the football really, defensively worse and attack is average, we should be doing better, plus his subs have been questionable.

But again it seems individuals are costing us points, yes the manager picks the team, but these guys are pro footballers making school boy errors each week.

Currently both the players and Emery need to improve asap.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I know this question wasn't for me, but the only thing Emery can be credited for is persisting with Guendouzi. I think he got lucky today.

From what I heard since I couldn't watch the match Emery's subs changed the game with Lucas and Willock bringing energy into the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom