• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This is an interesting point, could it be that it's actually the Mikriders who have ruined everything? Hear me out

Not arguable that they are the ones who kept this criminal fraud in a job by not giving him the same sh*t they did Emery and Wenger, however could it be it was the sexuals who inflated his already giant head and made him into the self absorbed Antifootball consultant he is today.

Well known that people surrounded by yes men don't learn but become dumber, Wenger predicted this in the mid 00s when he said give stupid people success and they become more stupid. The Emirates crowd hung banners of "BeST LoOKing SpAniaRd wE knOw!" around the ground and he got gassed and ran with it. Very likely this has caused or at least influenced his severely demented behaviour on the transfer market.

Discuss.
Mik is genius at one thing salesmanship. He is good looking and young trust me it is a huge part of his appeal. He did that show for Propaganda we know that.

Additionally, why wouldn’t Mik have a huge ego. He gets one of 7 biggest jobs in the world first gig. Has total authority and the Kroenkes love him. Every game tens of thousands chant and sing his name no joke ten times mire than any player.

He has even revised Arsenal’s history and somehow established the myth that megabillion dollar Arsenal will drop off the map if Mik wasn’t here. In every measure he has underperformed once you get beyond the mantras and look at the money. Looks and sex appeal, aids in Mik’s true calling self marketing

Farzad Stoned

In synopsis to that long post above, Artetasexual cult is real and it is destroying Arsenal

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Used to think he was a marketing genius but nah, it really was just luck being the first manager in recent times to get actual access to warchest money.

Standards have dropped so hard people look at a stat they don't understand and swear we're attacking better than Liverpool, but it's because they were beaten into submission to believe throwing away a lot of money as if we were an oil state backed team was the only way we could compete.

Once you realize that, you realize it could have been literally anyone doing the same, and considering how nowadays we're all about signing defenders, cowardice and being way more worried about not letting football happen than making football happen, you realize the list of people that could have done better is quite extensive.

For the time, money and freedom invested, we shouldn't be an irrelevant, pointless project that feels it will collapse the moment money runs a bit tight.

Farzad Stoned

Used to think he was a marketing genius but nah, it really was just luck being the first manager in recent times to get actual access to warchest money.

Standards have dropped so hard people look at a stat they don't understand and swear we're attacking better than Liverpool, but it's because they were beaten into submission to believe throwing away a lot of money as if we were an oil state backed team was the only way we could compete.

Once you realize that, you realize it could have been literally anyone doing the same, and considering how nowadays we're all about signing defenders, cowardice and being way more worried about not letting football happen than making football happen, you realize the list of people that could have done better is quite extensive.

For the time, money and freedom invested, we shouldn't be an irrelevant, pointless project that feels it will collapse the moment money runs a bit tight.

I don’t think anyone could have conned the Kroenkes and the fanbase into thinking he was a prodigy based on nothing for so long. Arteta did that TV show and it is one of reasons he is here. Also he had the great narrative; former club captain, good looking, young, the prodigal son coming home motif. He is a great salesman he even cons most of the players and the boss who makes the decisions

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Özil won us cups, he failed after Wenger left. Reyes and Welbeck for the money weren’t bad buys. Welbeck had always been durable at United he came to Arsenal would hurt himself shaving. The two bad buys are Chaka and Mustafi still way more rational and less damaging than buying kai. Not even buying tV repairmen because they are George Weah’s cousin was as bad as buying Kai. Mik is the new dumbest guy in transfer history. He is so stupid that Boehly the guy every one does in transfer deals took him to the cleaners. He got outsmarted by Boehly that is how dumb he is. That yank hasn’t watched 30 European club football matches in his life

You are without a doubt in the top 3 worst posters here. Honestly it’s impossible to be as clueless as you’re acting. Just an attention craving weirdo. You’re not even funny.

Farzad Stoned

You are without a doubt in the top 3 worst posters here. Honestly it’s impossible to be as clueless as you’re acting. Just an attention craving weirdo. You’re not even funny.
You guys are the ones who defend the dumbest guy in transfer market history snd foist him on Arsenal

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Don't really understand the point of this thread tbh, just turned into another stomping ground for Farzad to showcase his fragile sense of masculinity.

Literally just the Arteta thread with a different name.

Mod Edit: it’s a thread for Unai Emery, the clue is in the title

Last edited by a moderator:

Farzad Stoned

Don't really understand the point of this thread tbh, just turned into another stomping ground for Farzad to showcase his fragile sense of masculinity.

I got thread banned for 2 days from the Mik thread so i got to release my rage on Mik somewhere or i might snap. Farzad has been a bad boy 😢

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

it's not just Farzad tho is it 🤔 Pretty tragic how the same pathetic crew turn out in their droves to bash our manager across multiple threads.

Unai is a good manager imo but tbh is probably more suited to a side with less demand/expectation.

I don't like managers to lose their jobs mid season but it happened.
It was probably the correct decision.

Anyhow pleased he is doing well at Villa.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I got thread banned for 2 days from the Mik thread so i got to release my rage on Mik somewhere or i might snap. Farzad has been a bad boy 😢
Lol really? Then what is the even the point of a thread ban :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom