Unai Emery

Discussion in 'Arsenal History' started by say yes, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

Bumai Unai Emery Etxegoien hsahsha

2. Notorious Big

Ffs wtfa ? Lolaza :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Blaming the golden boot winner for losing his job is really a new low from Mr. Unai Emery Etxegoien.

This man also sidelined Ramsey in favor of Guendouzi for the majority of the season until he signed for Juventus and now he’s crying about him not being fit to save his ass.

I’ll have to agree with him about the captain vote issue though. A really strange thing people got caught up on and got completely overblown imo. Nothing wrong with gauging the opinions of the players if you’re coming into a new club. Pep does the same for example. I guess it’s the kind of thing that’s only an issue if you’re not producing the desired results.

4. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Those who focus on Emery and think he has a large blame for where we were and are, are deluding themselves. The only thing constant in the **** show that has been our last couple of seasons are **** players like Özil, Xhaka, Mustafi and the like. You can be the best coach in the world but with players like that we have a ceiling and it is fit for a hobbit hole.

5. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

This clown preferring Zaha over Pepe shows what a crappy manager he is. The fact that he considers the first season a success is another factor, considering what a disaster it was.

Club didn’t support him? He was sacked too late, he should’ve been gone in the summer, in fact they supported him too long.

6. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

The thing with the whole Ramsey thing is he says it wasn't his decision, fair enough but he literally dropped him and didn't use him for ages for absolutely no reason and then had to bring him back. If he didn't bring Ramsey back into the team our season could've been so much worse than it ended up being. He also had to bring back Özil too. If he had his way neither of them would've been playing yet the way things went showed we were much better with both of them in the team.

I agree about the Auba penalty miss too, that was at the start of March, there was still plenty of games left, plenty of winnable games I don't get why he'd go that far back as a moment which cost us top 4. He can save what he wants the Palace and Brighton games were simply horrific management. There was no luck involved there. We had plenty of games to secure 4th and we completely bottled it.

Fewtch likes this.
  7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Emery slagging everyone off ffs. Had a dig at Auba for missing the pen vs Sp**s too.

8. Fewtch

Exactly lol, complete nonsense from Unai Emery Etxegoien.

9. Notorious Big

:lol::lol:

10. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Punchable face

11. Fewtch

And you’re telling me that Unai Emery hasn’t had an influence on the French language?

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    American_Gooner likes this.
  12. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

PSG going out to United's B team after winning the first leg at Old Trafford 2-0, was way worse than that...you don't have to like Emery, but PSG have been an absolute joke before and after him...club of absolute scumbags in every way.

Hate GFFN too, always so happy when PSG **** up...and they never stop ****ing up, so I am always smiling :drool:

Everything wrong with modern football, is summed up by PSG imo.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    American_Gooner and Fewtch like this.
  13. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Someone on twitter said Santi left Arsenal and Villarreal as soon as they hired him :lol: Good move for Unai tho

Tir Na Nog and Riou like this.
  14. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Wtf i support Villareal now

15. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

That‘s closer to his level.

16. American_Gooner

17. Notorious Big

Funny that he was manager of very good teams in La Liga like Sevilla,Valencia and now Villarreal.Clubs that always had chance to get top 4 before start of the season.

Was EPL really that tougher for all managers from other leagues or is just hype ?

18. American_Gooner

He should've got top 4 last season tbf.

krengon likes this.
  19. Notorious Big

Yeah,until April there was some faith in him and we had good run in EPL and EL.It was really disappointing how we played last two months and our game looked very bad.

We looked even worse with new signings and when pressure was on Emery :lol:.

20. Corbulo

Corbulo Active Member

Emery has always been very good in Spain and I'm sure he will be a hit in Castellón. He prefers familiar surroundings and is afraid of strange things. Last night he was howling alongside his players. It was a beautiful thing to witness.

No hard feelings. He was losing it at Arsenal. It was too stressful. A powerful domesticated animal who couldn't survive in the wild, a defenseless creature in an unfamiliar and uninviting habitat.

Tir Na Nog likes this.