• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Under 21 European Championship 2021

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What his manager CV? I swear i never heard of him before
He was alright at Watford when he bought them into the PL, but after that he went around League 2 and he's been in the England set-up since 2014 for some reason.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

ESR got no service > sub him for Eze

....who got no service.

How can a coaching team sit there and not see Tom Davies messing up every single pass and think replacing England’s best attacker in that half was the right decision? That game was screaming for Jones > Davies.

Hopefully the dinosaur is gone on Thursday.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Next tournament is for players born in 2000 or later, the majority of those players are technically brilliant. Get a Jody Morris in charge and they’ll do well, think 14 of this squad will be available still which is good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

ESR got no service > sub him for Eze

....who got no service.

How can a coaching team sit there and not see Tom Davies messing up every single pass and think replacing England’s best attacker in that half was the right decision? That game was screaming for Jones > Davies.

Hopefully the dinosaur is gone on Thursday.

Tom Davies is shocking. Nowhere near the level of half the other people in the squad.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tom Davies is shocking. Nowhere near the level of half the other people in the squad.
As I said before, thankfully the next u21 Euros is for players born in 2000 onwards, and that’s when the changes at youth level started kicking in. In the next cycle we should see the likes of Bate, Azeez, Doyle involved and also Delap up top who could be a monster.

Pretty much a City/Chelsea dominated squad I’d imagine going forward.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
As I said before, thankfully the next u21 Euros is for players born in 2000 onwards, and that’s when the changes at youth level started kicking in. In the next cycle we should see the likes of Bate, Azeez, Doyle involved and also Delap up top who could be a monster.

Pretty much a City/Chelsea dominated squad I’d imagine going forward.
The midfield should be 100 times better. No excuses for them next go around. Maybe bring back Steve Peacock?

They've got a lot to work with.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who was the manager when England won U20 world cup few years ago? Maybe they should appoint that guy

ThePortugueseGunner

I couldn't watch the game last night, but (as an outsider) I keep having the same feeling about England's teams - and not just youth squads.

I really hope no one takes this the wrong way, as it will sound way more insultuous than I mean. In Portugal, we have an expression which translated literally, it's something like "piss boner". We apply it to situations where something seems like it will be amazing, but it turns out quite mediocre, and I think England's teams usually fit this role.

English squads always have great players, who play for great teams in the greatest league in the world (in my opinion), but they always manage to bottle it. It's unreal. It's quite ridiculous that with this squad, England has lost two games and are out of the tournament already.

I don't know if it's the players' attitude, if it's all the hype that makes them think that they're better than what they really are... I just know that it happens way more than it should.

But hey, this is just a Portuguese guy's opinion, I'm not expecting to be 100% right on this take - just wanted to share my two cents on this topic.

Very nice win for Portugal yesterday, as we're through to the next phase.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

He knows he’s getting sacked this week, he’ll single out players soon as well the horrible creature.
He is so deluded. Impossible to win because the seniors is the priority? Doe she think the other countries do it differently?

REWB

Feel sorry for England players having Nketiah playing up top for them :lol: He so **** at making the ball stick up top. Dead baller, If you are going to be that weak and short you at least need pace, which he has none.

Top Bottom