• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Unlikely hero'

Mark

Established Member
Toure - Unlikely Hero

A really nice article for a player who has been a revelation this season and has been consistent and given it all in every game.

And how's this for passion?

Less than three weeks earlier, the Ivorian was close to tears after Arsenal's exit from the Champions League. On Sunday, his sorrow was replaced by somersaults and the broadest of smiles.

Those somersaults were excellent. He really loves this club and let's hope we see more of those somersaults over the years to come. Thank you, Kolo. :D

Henry IV

Kolo Toure is a fantastic young player. He's really enthusiastic and he loves the game and the club. His performances at centre-back have been a revelation this season. I think he should get the biggest cheer from the Highbury faithful when he raises the trophy above his head.

himanshu

I read an interview with Kolo Toure and he said his wife gives him the energy he has!!hes not only a good football player but i think that makes him a nice person aswell!

Adam

Established Member
Wow, i am going for an Ivorian wife! :wink:

Yaya and Ibrahim are next. They will get a chance at some point.

Aussie

Established Member
Adam said:
Wow, i am going for an Ivorian wife! :wink:

Yaya and Ibrahim are next. They will get a chance at some point.

We could have the whole Toure family at Arsenal.

Soler

Established Member
At least then we'd get that stupid "Arsenal are French" label taken off us. :x

Top Bottom