• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,281
  • Views 824,148

mm76

Yer Da
btw was catching up last night with highlights of the Liverpool v Citeh game the other week - didn't know Klopp looked away when his side takes a penalty - doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it?!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

btw was catching up last night with highlights of the Liverpool v Citeh game the other week - didn't know Klopp looked away when his side takes a penalty - doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it?!

Ripping off Brendan there

GDeep™

League is very weak
Got a Liverpool contact who works for the club, been told Nabi Keita is one of three big German based targets.

They want quality plus youth, rather than splash big on a superstar type.

blaze_of_glory

bddyq7e.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How bad are they against bottom half club it's seem klopp only a big games manager. Against teams who park the bus he really struggle

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hear Liverpool have been banned from signing academy players for 12 months. Good news if we can tie Willock down and have a proper look at him as he apparently favoured a move there. They've been pretty lucky all season until now but what a brain dead tweet to make with time still on the clock. Looool.

Klopp is a flagship of modern managers and barely doing better than the dinosaur Wenger.

But don't worry, there will be a new season. For Liverpool and frauds like Klopp. There is always a new season!

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Rocky has the same sense of humour (i.e. the absence of one) as GlastonSpur from RedCafe. Coincidence?

John Terry Vodka
Made in England
Bottled in Moscow

See what they did there?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I'm pissing myself. Oscar Wilde would be put to shame...

I'm just off to watch Keith Lemon and Mrs Brown's Boys...

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom