• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,126
  • Views 805,575

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No chance this lot finish top 4, Wednesdays game was more proof that they're incredibly prone to dropping points against teams like Bournemouth and they'll do so again. They'll slip out and City + us will be the teams to benefit from it.

Klopp stupid playstyle costing them at the moment.

They are lucky they are not playing in Europe. Would have been done for by year.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

C-IJyVPXYAE23Ft.jpg:large

"Let's all laugh at Liverpool".

Godwin1

Very well-known
No chance this lot finish top 4, Wednesdays game was more proof that they're incredibly prone to dropping points against teams like Bournemouth and they'll do so again. They'll slip out and City + us will be the teams to benefit from it.
Everyone below Sp**s look prone to dropping points against smaller teams at the moment tbh.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Amazing goal from Emre Can there. i have to say that I think I prefer it to Giroud's scorpion because it had a higher element of precision and less of 'hit and hope'.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Klopp stupid playstyle costing them at the moment.

They are lucky they are not playing in Europe. Would have been done for by year.

I don't think it's the playing style so much at the moment, as a complete lack of depth. Of couse those two things are actually linked, cos with depth they could rest players who've been overplayed. Clyen being he most obvious one, he's been really off the boil every game I've seen the last few weeks.

They have 3 excellent forwards in Coutinho, Firmino and Mane, but they lose one of them and they are in lot of trouble, the only option they have is to move Lallana up there - making the midfield weeker in the process, but then he got injured too. So then their only option is to play Origi up there being as Sturridge is always hurt. And Origi is alright but more of a squad player than someone who you'd want starting every week.

They have some decent players, but compared to other big teams they are so lacking in depth to call on when they lose 2 or 3 of those playes the same time.

They need to spend some money in the summer cos if they will be in Europe next season then they will be in trouble if they don't get at least 5 or 6 new players in, and dump the likes of Sturridge who is just a waste of a place on the bench at this point.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They just cancelled their game, apparently, over safety issues with the pitch.
They are **** at the touring thing.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
They just cancelled their game, apparently, over safety issues with the pitch.
They are **** at the touring thing.

they played today, I just watched some of it. The pitch wasn't too terrible despite all the rain, just a bit cut up.
I think it was training session that they cancelled the day before.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
they played today, I just watched some of it. The pitch wasn't too terrible despite all the rain, just a bit cut up.
I think it was training session that they cancelled the day before.
As I understand it, yesterday was a matchday,

Bergkamp120

Salah looks like he's going to be fantastic for them. Another young attacking player than Mourinho let go turning out to be a very good player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom