• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Buhry

Established Member

Damn, that 2-0 goal from Lamela was nice. Di Maria with 2 assists and a goal, hopefully he doesn't play like that for United :lol:

blrgooner said:
Buhry said:
Wilshere is doing ok, 3-4 very good passes.

Chamberlain is all over the place positionally, sometimes he's at right back, sometimes DM, sometimes CF, even though he has a lot of space on the right.
I thought WIlshere was one of the best players in the half along with Sterling.
Ox still has some way to go before he discovers how to use his game effectively IMO. He is obviously very talented. He is just not sure about where he should be on the football pitch IMO. Seems a bit frustrated too.
I do think he will end up being a great player for us in the future though. Wenger just needs to find an ideal place for him.

Ox needs to look at and learn from Walcott, he really should be a much bigger goal threat. He has all the tools to be, he is fast, can shoot fairly well with both feet, but he rarely gets in goalscoring positions, that's down to his (lack of) movement/off the ball running. He looks like he's trying to get central or drop deep to playmake quite often when he should be looking to get wide or in behind as a RWF.

Especially considering he's playing for us and we always have about 8 players clogging up the middle at all times, it's not effective.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
About time the Germans chop him down. He's been humiliating them all match. Luckily van Gaal can make anybody look bad in his 5-3-2.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

clockwork orange said:
WHAHAHA!

4-0

Argentina!

50' played. World Champs getting their ass's whooped.

edit damn. 1-4.
Can't see them being to bothered Argentina looking revenge while Germany can walk off to their world cup medals knowing they won when it mattered.

Buhry

Established Member

Rooney has been cack, hope welbeck can get some minutes as a striker if he's fit, he's on the bench.

Buhry

Established Member

Norway's only talented player Mats Dæhli down with what looks to be a knee injury, hopefully it's not serious for our sake :/

Buhry

Established Member

Chambers warming up, maybe we'll see him at RB. Welbeck not warming up from what I can see.

Buhry

Established Member

Rooney scores a penalty after a silly tackle on Sterling.

Woj takes off Wilshere chambo and shrek, welbeck comes on now at least. Jordan''zidane'' Henderson still on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Hodgson said he wouldn't play Welbeck today, tbh I'd rather he didn't. This match is going to be extremely hard to excel in and we'll be left with disappointment.

Edit: And as I'm writing this on comes Danny. Brilliant :lol:

MaestroCesc

Bigbludfire said:
If Henderson wasn't English and didn't have a good work rate then he'd be playing for West Brom. I hate these types of players.
*Facepalm* Take it you don't watch many Pool matches...

Buhry

Established Member

Rex Banner said:
I think Hodgson said he wouldn't play Welbeck today, tbh I'd rather he didn't. This match is going to be extremely hard to excel in and we'll be left with disappointment.

Edit: And as I'm writing this on comes Danny. Brilliant :lol:

Off to a good start though, well done there! Henry-esque :lol:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Haha, nice title.

So Welbeck's injury can't have been too bad then. Good. Touch wood for everything and everyone else during these matches.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom