• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

stiiphunn

Established Member
RandomHero84 said:
Welbeck is getting me all excited here.
Yeah, same here. Although I'm sure he's going to be frustrating as **** :)

Sterling is very, very impressive. Wish we had him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The future of England, all these Arsenal lads in the squad! Well done Callum.

Buhry

Established Member

musicmonkey said:
Just got in, how did Ox and Jack get on?

I'm hearing positive stuff about Welbeck.

Wilshere was decent in the first half, played some dangerous passes. Invisible in the 2nd. Ox was not very good tbh, looked lost.

GOONER1991

Established Member
If only Roy had the bollocks to drop Rooney and play Sterling in the hole. Would reinvigorate the team. Alas, he gave him the captaincy.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Sterling is special for sure, Sturridge looks like he's still improving as well. His ball control has definitely improved.

Great ball from Welbeck there.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
stiiphunn said:
Yeah, same here. Although I'm sure he's going to be frustrating as **** :)

Sterling is very, very impressive. Wish we had him.

Frustrating for sure but in a different way. He'll touch and finishing might be flaky but he'll make and get on the end of opportunities. Compare that to Giroud who's previously gone full games without getting a shot away.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rooney as captain has hamstrung us massively long term, we've looked way more dangerous with Welbeck, Sturridge and Sterling up there. We'll have to play 4-4-2 just so we can fit him in.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
MaestroCesc said:
Bigbludfire said:
If Henderson wasn't English and didn't have a good work rate then he'd be playing for West Brom. I hate these types of players.
*Facepalm* Take it you don't watch many Pool matches...

Facepalm what. He's got limited technique and has done **** all today, but the justification he receives is that he's "underrated". His long range passing rarely comes off, he can't operate in tight spaces, his passing has no conviction etc etc. it's the same bollocks they said about Carrick

Flow

Welbeck looked impressive and better than Rooney when coming on, the Rooney captaincy will hamstring England. Sterling can become on of the best players in the world IMO.

Oxlade-Chamberlain needs to improve.

Buhry

Established Member

Rooney looks so poor most games I watch him these days, definately a far cry from the player he used to be a couple of years ago. Can't believe Moyes gave him a new 300k/week long term deal, talk about extortion.

Flow said:
Oxlade-Chamberlain needs to improve.

His lack of development is a bit worrying, he does have the odd good game now and then but most games he looks a bit clueless and rarely makes any decisive contributions. Compared to for example Sterling who's actually dangerous when he does get the ball.

He's still young though but both him and Wilshere need to step their game up.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I like the look of Delph, has more physicality than Wilshere and makes simple passes, doesn't linger on the ball too much. Not much more to his game but sometimes with Sterling, Sturridge etc it's a matter of winning the ball quickly and transitioning as fast as possible.

Would have actually been a good player for United to sit in their midfield, better option than Blind who is too slow for me.

ScotVieira

Established Member
ASAP Berg said:
I like the look of Delph, has more physicality than Wilshere and makes simple passes , doesn't linger on the ball too much. Not much more to his game but sometimes with Sterling, Sturridge etc it's a matter of winning the ball quickly and transitioning as fast as possible.

Would have actually been a good player for United to sit in their midfield, better option than Blind who is too slow for me.
I was actually thinking that about Delph as well. I just hope Jack can step up his game and forget about trying to be a macho man.

All our boys performed decently except perhaps Ox who did not surprise me too much as he does have that tendency to keep running down cul de sacs and giving away possession.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
It sickens me how good Sterling is.

Think he might be the next British player to play for Real Madrid. On the plus side, we'll fund that deal by buying James. :twisted:

Top Bottom