• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Does Young start for United and where does that leave Southgate with this 'you can't play for England if you don't start for your club crap in terms of Wilshere?

He starts for us at LB. He's probably been in the form of his career since 2010.

Southgate makes a lot of hypocritical decisions but picking Young, who is a starter isn't one of them.

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
11 goals from Eriksen during this WC qualification. Easily the first Danish player in years that I have no problem calling genuine top class. Not a team in the world where he wouldn't get serious minutes.

Aevi

Hale End FC
11 goals from Eriksen during this WC qualification. Easily the first Danish player in years that I have no problem calling genuine top class. Not a team in the world where he wouldn't get serious minutes.
Know what's happened to Dolberg? I heard he's been dropped down to Ajax's U23s...

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Know what's happened to Dolberg? I heard he's been dropped down to Ajax's U23s...

Massive slump in form. Not too worried tbh, most young players have ups and downs. He just turned 20.

Not that we need him since Eriksen decided to score goals at the same rate as Messi and Ronaldo for our NT :lol:

Toast

Established Member

He hasn't been dropped tot he U23's. He lost his starting spot to Huntelaar for a while, because Huntelaar was performing better than he was. Dolberg will be fine. He accepted the decision, knuckled down and is getting into form again. He started again in Ajax' last two games.

Top Bottom