• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I didn't read all of what you guys wrote, but Saudi and the Middle East in general get a lot of undeserved bad rap for Human rights. A simple question to anyone who says that they abuse human rights:

Would you rather work in difficult environment in the Middle East, while being able to support your family back home?

or

Would you rather work in your own country in the same difficult environment and struggle to put food on the table?

I know a lot of expats have been returning from the Middle East, and they struggle very badly.

Being a laborer/blue collar/daily wages worker is hell in itself, and it doesn't change a lot from country to country.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I didn't read all of what you guys wrote, but Saudi and the Middle East in general get a lot of undeserved bad rap for Human rights. A simple question to anyone who says that they abuse human rights:

Would you rather work in difficult environment in the Middle East, while being able to support your family back home?

or

Would you rather work in your own country in the same difficult environment and struggle to put food on the table?

I know a lot of expats have been returning from the Middle East, and they struggle very badly.

Being a laborer/blue collar/daily wages worker is hell in itself, and it doesn't change a lot from country to country.

Wait, you mean you think it's okay for saudi middle east to treat people like **** because in other places people treat people like **** ? You get more money there so it's okay? What.

You realise that women are not even allowed to ride a bike there etc? Why are you defending them? How is it undeserved?

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wait, you mean you think it's okay for saudi middle east to treat people like **** because in other places people treat people like **** ? You get more money there so it's okay? What.

You realise that women are not even allowed to ride a bike there etc? Why are you defending them? How is it undeserved?
Because I have lived there, and the situation is nowhere as bad.There is no place else which you could call more safe or worse. It is just like any other place in the world.

Freedom is much more than being able to ride a bike. It is about feeling safe and empowered. Female education, jobs, etc are much better than you are being lead to think.

Working conditions are hard due to the climate here, and generally tight deadlines.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Because I have lived there, and the situation is nowhere as bad.There is no place else which you could call more safe or worse. It is just like any other place in the world.

Freedom is much more than being able to ride a bike. It is about feeling safe and empowered. Female education, jobs, etc are much better than you are being lead to think.

Working conditions are hard due to the climate here, and generally tight deadlines.
Would you reccomend a girl to go alone to that country? Also the freedom to legally rape your wife. You get sent to jail if you get raped there. No its not that bad. If you are a man that is.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would you reccomend a girl to go alone to that country? Also the freedom to legally rape your wife. You get sent to jail if you get raped there. No its not that bad. If you are a man that is.
one of the safest places actually. especially if you are American. They have separate compounds actually where it is like a mini city with their own schools and malls. There is a HUGE European/American community in the middle east. It is larger and more older than people think. You might not be able to roam around in a bikini outside of certain compounds, but you can very well take midnight walks all alone without any fear.

Fact is, they are just like any other country, with certain advantages and disadvantages. Safety and security is not one of the major concern.

Legally rape your wife? is that a thing now? If she doesn't want sex, she can ask for a divorce, and then you can file for rape if he still does it after the divorce.

I know many women who have been living single since a long time. Don't let the media make your decisions for you. go down there and have a look around.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

I know many women who have been living single since a long time. Don't let the media make your decisions for you. go down there and have a look around.
I'm not as woman so i cannot experiance how it is to live there. However IF i went there and had to follow the rules women have till follow im pretty sure I would not feel as if i had freedom. "If she doesnt want sex she can divorce". Really? Thats ur response to rape? We obviously have very different views on whats acceptable.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not as woman so i cannot experiance how it is to live there. However IF i went there and had to follow the rules women have till follow im pretty sure I would not feel as if i had freedom. "If she doesnt want sex she can divorce". Really? Thats ur response to rape? We obviously have very different views on whats acceptable.
Conjugal right is recognized by most laws. If you deny it to your husband/wife, it is grounds for divorce.

Edit: I am focusing here on normal people who will deny sex due to normal differences. If you talk about vicious guys who trap innocent women in marriage, then it is a problem everywhere. The Middle East follows Shariah law, which allows both the partners equal rights to divorce.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Conjugal right is recognized by most laws. If you deny it to your husband/wife, it is grounds for divorce.

Edit: I am focusing here on normal people who will deny sex due to normal differences. If you talk about vicious guys who trap innocent women in marriage, then it is a problem everywhere. The Middle East follows Shariah law, which allows both the partners equal rights to divorce.

See, if a woman doesn't want to have sex at a certain moment and the man use force to intimidate or physically force a woman to have sex with him it is legal. I don't think that is okay. just because it is legal somwhere else does not make it okay. What kind of argument is that? Unreal.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
See, if a woman doesn't want to have sex at a certain moment and the man use force to intimidate or physically force a woman to have sex with him it is legal. I don't think that is okay. just because it is legal somwhere else does not make it okay. What kind of argument is that? Unreal.
Marriage is a contract between two grown individuals. There is give, and there is take. (Wives don't want sex anyway, trust me on this :p)...lots of divorces happen because of this very reason.

If you are talking about guys regularly forcing themselves upon their wives, then you have grounds for divorce and arrest. This has nothing to do with the country or nationality.

I do not understand where this argument is heading. There are certain laws here that differ from other countries, and anyone who comes here need to be aware of it.

Zambia has a law against gay people, so if you go to Zambia, don't be gay (as Trevor Noah says).

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Marriage is a contract between two grown individuals. There is give, and there is take. (Wives don't want sex anyway, trust me on this :p)...lots of divorces happen because of this very reason.

If you are talking about guys regularly forcing themselves upon their wives, then you have grounds for divorce and arrest. This has nothing to do with the country or nationality.

I do not understand where this argument is heading. There are certain laws here that differ from other countries, and anyone who comes here need to be aware of it.

Zambia has a law against gay people, so if you go to Zambia, don't be gay (as Trevor Noah says).

Yes but I think the law that says you can rape a person. The laws that says you can kill a person because he is not like you, the laws that makes 50% of the countries population not be able to do the same things as the other half etc. IS WRONG. And thats what alot of other people think, and thats why people **** on Saudi.

You basically say it's was okay to have black people enslaved in USA because it was legal there "Just don't go there if you are black". Just because it is legal does not make it okay. I mean can you even put yourself in another persons shoes? You need to work on your empathy man.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Getting back on topic two months later....

Nice goal by the USA kids in Berhalter's first game in charge. Djordje Mihailovic with the goal. He's one of, I think, five who made their senior international debut in the starting lineup tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom