• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wonder if the Scots will be out in force with their "it's only Czech Republic" social media posts after last night's humiliation

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wonder if the Scots will be out in force with their "it's only Czech Republic" social media posts after last night's humiliation
It's a poor Czech side but the dominance was impressive. We've made mugs like these look half decent in the past. This was like 2009 Barca V Getafe.

Ciscoo

Nelson will struggle to get into this current England team. Needs regular football next season.

He’ll have his work cut out for him, but I don’t think he’s far behind in talent. Smith Rowe is the player I could easily see establish himself though.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Never seen an England team with so much young talent.

Sterling, Sancho, Hudson Odoi, Kane, Alli, Rice, Rashford, Lingard etc. Then guys like Foden, Wan Bissakae, Ryan Sessegnon and others.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka and Licht (Captain) win 2 : 0 against Georgia. Bad first half (Switzerlands attack was dead), decent second. Licht was good throughout, Xhaka went under but managed the game well.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kid doesn't have much of a brain.

Should have laughed it of and said "I obviously meant to type "up the RAF.""

Both sides would have laughed at that.

Frekkin Unfathomable these guys that pick and chose their national team

I do think it is okey for a Dude to pick his home country either by birth or parentes when they are immigrants

Like this Rice fella clearly felt some sort of affinity for Ireland but then to switch when you get the chance? That is lame

Likewise Diego Costa you cant get into your national team so you switch as an adult? Lame

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Frekkin Unfathomable these guys that pick and chose their national team

I do think it is okey for a Dude to pick his home country either by birth or parentes when they are immigrants

Like this Rice fella clearly felt some sort of affinity for Ireland but then to switch when you get the chance? That is lame

Likewise Diego Costa you cant get into your national team so you switch as an adult? Lame

Personally, I'd never switch from the country I identify with even if they were completely ****. Especially if it was with as much sour history as England and Ireland. Kid is either stupid or has brass balls, but if he identifies as English fair play.

Top Bottom