• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Too early to tell IMO. You never know how these players adjust after they turn from boys into men. Could become a different beast to now after 2-3 years.
Yeah I don’t think so. You have it from early or you don’t.

Guys like D.Silva and Özil have wonderful left pegs and can score amazing goals but they’re not natural goal scorers.

Yeah I don’t think so. You have it from early or you don’t.

Guys like D.Silva and Özil have wonderful left pegs and can score amazing goals but they’re not natural goal scorers.

Well I'm hopeful he can at least become 10 goals per season player. But we will see, maybe he will play deeper in midfield if he can't improve finishing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm worried he'll have to turn out for those cloggers on a regular basis. No doubt they'll get him injured.
Nah he’s nowhere near the first team for now.
Southgate doesn’t like to experiment and Chillwell has the left wing back position locked down.

LW we’ve got Rashford, Sterling and now Grealish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Szoboszlai shouldn't join us then shooting from distance is not our thing. but yeah he seem really interesting midfielder.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EmqAE45XMAEzVnk

Completely forgot the draw was already made, England vs Scotland in a major tournament. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Top Bottom