• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Keplaz

EmqAE45XMAEzVnk

Completely forgot the draw was already made, England vs Scotland in a major tournament. :popcorn:
It's going to be mental! I remember Euro 96. First tournament I truly watched.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But A-M told me the kid can’t run. A more attack minded Xhaka, without the pace.

I'm not convinced he will have high dribbling or ball carrying numbers, but his technique of striker the ball wont be in question.

However, he would require an entire system change. Play him in our current set up and he is stuck on the wing playing balls to Tierney.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

These games simply should never have been played.

In light of the current situation across Europe, these games are simply superspreader events.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Carvalho is so so good. Still only 28 feels like he's been around for ages, unbelievable he never got that big move.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom