• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Polish girls are overrated though no? They ain’t got no saucy genetics or whatever. Moody cows.

Ah there's definitely some pretty ones but I agree they tend to be a bit moody, but then it's an exciting challenge getting them to smile and laugh. :shivering:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
What about Polish Men? Need some compliments. Thanks.

And should have been a hand penalty for Macedonia, so many errors this week without VAR...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ah there's definitely some pretty ones but I agree they tend to be a bit moody, but then it's an exciting challenge getting them to smile and laugh. :shivering:
One thing I’ll say, they are very traditional unlike the English birds. Not into going out half naked at the weekend and getting their back doors smashed in on a regular. Which is nice.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not a good look this no subs lark, clearly doesn’t rate the attackers on the bench.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One thing I’ll say, they are very traditional unlike the English birds. Not into going out half naked at the weekend and getting their back doors smashed in on a regular. Which is nice.

They age a lot better than British and Irish birds too. I know Polish women in their 30's or even 40 and look far better than Irish lassies still in their 20's. Polish girls just aren't into getting absolutely hammered at the weekend.

Top Bottom