• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Norway - Greece 0-2 (Half time)

Mavropanos and Sokratis have had Haaland in their pocket. Mavropanos looking particularly tidy. Norway has per usual been dreadful. Ødegaard playing as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1. Solbakken will have his work cut out with this bunch of players...

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
defenders just bouncing off Lukaku ... almost Fat Ronaldo level physical presence.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My boy Lukaku again. He has something like 250 goals in 450 games.

Basically 1 in 2 at all levels, actually better then that at Inter and Belgium.

Remember when I said he was better than Auba and this forum turned on me? Went and won a title at Inter. Where is @El Duderino btw?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My boy Lukaku again. He has something like 250 goals in 450 games.

Remember when I said he was better than Auba and this forum turned on me? Went and won a title at Inter. Where is @El Duderino btw?
You say Auba cant play ball but you're big fan of Lukaku? He's got the touch of Jimmy Savile ffs

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My boy Lukaku again. He has something 250 goals in 450 games.

Remember when I said he was better than Auba and this forum turned on me? Where is @El Duderino btw?

?

I was literally one of the only people up for Lukaku here along with you.

Even tagged you the other day to say you were right about him as a player.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Anyone just finished watching that USA vs. Mexico game?

That was by far one of the best matches I've seen recently. A proper sh!tshow from start to finish. Had everything.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Germany - Latvia 4-0 (HT)

Gnabry with a worldie from a brilliant long pass by Hummels. A proper route one Pulis goal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Giroud 1 goal closer

GIF by BT Sport

Top Bottom