• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He scored a great goal to be fair, think he's on 16 goals in 46 games or something. Comparing him to some of our ''great'' strikers of the past Solskjær had 23 in 67, carew 24 in 91 games. So he's not doing bad for our standards.... Think Elyonoussi is the worst of the bunch out of our attackers right now and has been for a while.

Kinda sucks not having Haaland on for ødegaard to pass to though, watching them play together is fun.
I don't know. He is so ungainly. He makes Jostein Flo look quick and nippy....perhaps I'm a bit unfair.

Buhry

Established Member

I really don't know why I sat down to watch this. Shocking stuff yet again.

The lack of movement off the ball when our midfielders have the ball is so bad. We've been decent at keeping possession but there never seems to be any good off the ball runs. Our wingers are so static. Really jarring to watch compared to Arsenal. Ødegaard actually has had the ball in a lot of good positions but no one ever makes any decent runs.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Lets be honest: Solbakken should have been sacked after 0-0 at home against Latvia in the WC qualifiers.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
For Haaland's sake I hope this was 100% a clear injury, any other indication and I'd be pissed if I was a Norwegian fan.

(For the record, I believe it was a real injury).

Buhry

Established Member

Comedy result, but entirely predictable. This team is not going to the Euros.

Not without Haaland we are not. If he'd played we might have gotten something from spain and for sure here. Miserable stuff in that 2nd half. Ødegaard will have nightmares about that miss.

For Haaland's sake I hope this was 100% a clear injury, any other indication and I'd be pissed if I was a Norwegian fan.

(For the record, I believe it was).

I'll be fuming if he's fit for their weekend game after this. Him missing has 100% cost us points over these 2 games. Should have won this regardless but he probably would have scored a hatttrick.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With Haaland, I suspect it was similar to Partey. Felt a niggle, didn't want to chance it. Fit for next game.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'll be fuming if he's fit for their weekend game after this. Him missing has 100% cost us points over these 2 games. Should have won this regardless but he probably would have scored a hatttrick.
With the exception of the beginning 10-15 minutes and the end you were very good against Spain as well. Haaland would have made that game quite a bit different.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Over to my Celtic cousins. Should be s good game against what looks to be a light Spanish team

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Anyone seeing the replay won't see the full build up. They'll just see a Slippy G slip from the Spanish defender

Top Bottom