• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Switzerland 1:0 Israel at halftime. Goal was by vargas and assisted by Forest's Freuler.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I was listening to a Portuguese journalist talk about their national team. He said Martínez has no say in if Ronaldo doesn’t get picked. It’s the federation that decides and as long as Ronaldo want to play he will be starter. Ronaldo is the face of the team and a lot of commercial money is tied to him playing

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Switzerland wins 3:0.

8 goals in two matches. I'll take it.

Sadly Xhaka couldn't continue his scoring record, but he was often deeper in this game than against Belarus.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Wow. We won against Germany. It is a friendly, but still. Tedesco has impressed me. And there is a future for us. Midfield is our future. Onana, Mangala, Lavia.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wow. We won against Germany. It is a friendly, but still. Tedesco has impressed me. And there is a future for us. Midfield is our future. Onana, Mangala, Lavia.
German was shocking in the first 30 minutes with Goretzka in midfield. It's not working together with him and Kimmich, maybe Bayern Fans are saying the same. Can worked very well there as full defensive mid next to Kimmich.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
German was shocking in the first 30 minutes with Goretzka in midfield. It's not working together with him and Kimmich, maybe Bayern Fans are saying the same. Can worked very well there as full defensive mid next to Kimmich.
Yeah, those first 30 minutes were impressive. Could have been 0-4. Too bad that penalty was given. Great match nonetheless.

Oh_Snap

hot take but i dont think kimmich should be starter for germany. he's got zero chemistry with the team. feints at the wrong time all the time, passes too late. ever since he's been a guaranteed starter for germany things dont go well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom