• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Very happy that de la Fuentes arrogance bit him in the arse. The bloke changed almost all of the team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

hot take but i dont think kimmich should be starter for germany. he's got zero chemistry with the team. feints at the wrong time all the time, passes too late. ever since he's been a guaranteed starter for germany things dont go well.
Is he overrated?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Summary for Switzerland so far:

70.5% Possession on average
15 shots on target
2 shots on target conceded
8 goals
2 clean sheets

Yeah, really happy. Hopefully we stay with the current formation and tactics. Much better.

Hopefully we manage to go undefeated.

Oh_Snap

Is he overrated?
he certainly was way overrated before the worldcup. not few pundits / youtubers and the likes lauded him as the best on his position. i don't watch bayern so i can't say how he works at club level but for the nt i have yet to see a performance above a 6-7.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he certainly was way overrated before the worldcup. not few pundits / youtubers and the likes lauded him as the best on his position. i don't watch bayern so i can't say how he works at club level but for the nt i have yet to see a performance above a 6-7.
I only watch Bayern in CL and the German team. I feel the same way watching him. But as you say people say he is amazing and I can’t say anything as I don’t watch him week in week out

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean Modric body strength must be something else he should be enjoying his holiday instead of playinh 120 minutes.

I don't get those friendlies and national league games the pre season about to start in month let players have rest ffs

Top Bottom