• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

silent_shadow

Established Member
Loving Welbeck's movement. Seems like a sad thing to get excited about but boy have I missed seeing a player continuously try get in the box (and at pace)!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck is a bit too eager IMO - he did well in that last play but just got caught in two minds there. Gotta make a decision and be ruthless. Sterling did just check his run at the last moment but he still should have found someone there.

Signs of encouragement for me, but at the same time, that could prove to be ominous. Just needs to relax.

EDIT: I'd have liked to see him shoot.

blrgooner

Established Member
Sterling id stop for some inexplicable reason. Don`t think there was much wrong with the placement. The weight on the pass could have been lower though. I agree with MutableEarth that he looks a bit over eager

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm more disappointed in Wilshere to be honest - he's used the ball pretty well, but it's clear that he's not cut out to play deep - he's never in any space to receive the ball, he really isn't good at finding space.

Cindurin

MutableEarth said:
I'm more disappointed in Wilshere to be honest - he's used the ball pretty well, but it's clear that he's not cut out to play deep - he's never in any space to receive the ball, he really isn't good at finding space.

Wilshere is a weird one. Very, very talented, but I have no idea where I would actually want him to play. He doesn't really seem to work 100% in any position.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
MutableEarth said:

He's seen plenty of the ball, so he must be finding space. He's playing very disciplined, that's all.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Cindurin said:
MutableEarth said:

Wilshere is a weird one. Very, very talented, but I have no idea where I would actually want him to play. He doesn't really seem to work 100% in any position.

Agree - he needs to find a main position and work on accompanying attributes.

If he's playing deep, he has to have more tactical discipline, better positioning and tackling.

If an AM, better final ball and decision making.

If B2B, variations of the above.

Needs to figure it out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jack's a deep-lying playmaker, you stick him next to your ball winner in midfield where he can start attacks. It's a shame for him because it's the same position as Ramsey but it's a completely different role.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Formation isn't working for me. Wilshere wasted where he is, Sterling unable to really run at defenders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom