• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
So what's up everywhere?

Hiddinks announced that Holland will not play 5-3-2, 3-5-2 or any other combination of those digits any more.

JVP will remain captain, so will play a lot also in useless dangerus friendlies v Italy. Robben and Hunterlaar are out with minor injuries.

Wonder how the new England era will start. I would have picked Rooney too.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I bet Ox gets injured. Just feel it coming...

Buhry

Established Member

\ For once I'm interested in a Norway game, if only because the opposition has some Arsenal players :lol: Shame Welbeck is out, not sure he would have started anyway though. Wilshere and Chamberlain start for england apparently.

We are so ****e these days it's a joke, England really should win comfortably.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We're probably seeing signs tonight at what direction England are looking to go - Stones, Jones, Wilshere, Henderson, Ox and Sterling all starting.

Feels like a 'new England' with no Gerrard and Lampard, both last of the "Golden Generation".

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
GDeep said:
We're probably seeing signs tonight at what direction England are looking to go - Stones, Jones, Wilshere, Henderson, Ox and Sterling all starting.

Feels like a 'new England' with no Gerrard and Lampard, both last of the "Golden Generation".

:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rooney needs to look for the ball more tonight and makes things happen, he's England's number 10 and shouldn't just pass of the responsibility to the deeper players.

Buhry

Established Member

Suave Gooner89 said:
GDeep said:

Golden shower generation?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Neither Özil nor Poldi are starting for Germany tonight.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Why don't we just put all the internationals together at the end of the season? That way, the players not involved in internationals get a longer break, the international teams get a solid month+ to play qualifiers or to prepare for tournaments, and it won't feel so stop start between the domestic and international seasons.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Why don't we just put all the internationals together at the end of the season? That way, the players not involved in internationals get a longer break, the international teams get a solid month+ to play qualifiers or to prepare for tournaments, and it won't feel so stop start between the domestic and international seasons.

Are you actually suggesting Fifa be logical?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Good point, let's keep it the way things are.

p.s. just thought as well, it'll be less likely that players return to their clubs injured.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wilshere playing very well Ox a few bobbled touches. Sterling has the lot how did we let him end up at Liverpool, I'm sure Wenger is thinking that.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
If Henderson wasn't English and didn't have a good work rate then he'd be playing for West Brom. I hate these types of players.

Buhry

Established Member

Wilshere is doing ok, 3-4 very good passes.

Chamberlain is all over the place positionally, sometimes he's at right back, sometimes DM, sometimes CF, even though he has a lot of space on the right.

blaze_of_glory

Bendtner lording it as usual.

<a class="postlink" href="http://gfycat.com/ComposedGrotesqueArrowworm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gfycat.com/ComposedGrotesqueArrowworm</a>

blrgooner

Established Member
Buhry said:
Wilshere is doing ok, 3-4 very good passes.

Chamberlain is all over the place positionally, sometimes he's at right back, sometimes DM, sometimes CF, even though he has a lot of space on the right.
I thought WIlshere was one of the best players in the half along with Sterling.
Ox still has some way to go before he discovers how to use his game effectively IMO. He is obviously very talented. He is just not sure about where he should be on the football pitch IMO. Seems a bit frustrated too.
I do think he will end up being a great player for us in the future though. Wenger just needs to find an ideal place for him.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Sterling and Sturridge are pretty impressive tbh. Jack was also pretty good. Not too impressed by OX though - a bit all over the place and a few dodgy touches.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom