• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Today is the type of game we’ll face at the Euros. Scotland, Croatia and Czech Republic will be physical and tough to break down. Think those games are more suited to Grealish and Foden than Rashford.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Today is the type of game we’ll face at the Euros. Scotland, Croatia and Czech Republic will be physical and tough to break down. Think those games are more suited to Grealish and Foden than Rashford.
Yeah agree for sure but I don’t think Gary has the ability to make a playmaking winger work.

Let’s see what happens.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I feel more comfortable with Rashford in the lineup, when the burden is only on Kane to score he can be man-marked out of a game, especially the big ones. Rashford is a big-game player and he would take the burden from Kane in this one-dimensional target man system, the guy is class and then you also have his fantastic partnership with Luke Shaw which is tried and tested, they both get the best out of eachother.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t realise the Scots had Che Adams up front now.

Not a terrible striking option that.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Polish girls are overrated though no? They ain’t got no saucy genetics or whatever. Moody cows.

Balkan girls have them beat imo. But the girls in Poalnd are quite friendly in general I find.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

the guy is class and then you also have his fantastic partnership with Luke Shaw which is tried and tested, they both get the best out of eachother.
That’s part of why I want Rashford as well. You can pick up that partnership and just bring it to the national team, chemistry is everything when you have such a short period of time to get clicking.

If Shaw is starting then I’d give the nod to Rashford if you want a pacy LW. If you want more of a playmaker than Grealish for sure.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I find it funny when the english yer da pundits complained after the San Marino game saying games like that shouldn't even be allowed to happen, certainly in qualifiers there's an undercurrent of "why are we playing these terrible teams". But then in league football they get all misty eyed in the fa cup when Notts County play Chelsea or whoever and lose 4-0, and they vilify the 'evil' continentals who want a european super league.

Fans of big international teams who complain about having to play small countries are essentially the Andrea Agnelli of international football.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Goran Pandev may have surpassed Alexander after his performance tonight.

Alexander wasn't actually from there, that's why the Greeks had a hissy fit and forced them to change their name to 'North Macedonia', cos they were fed up with them taking credit for Alexander :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I reckon Timo Werner is the end result of the 'gegen-pressing' years where everything high intensity is lauded tae f*ck. He's essentially a fantastic athlete who balled in Leipzig's dead-ass system cos he can follow instructions and press a defender, but is in fact terrible with a ball at his feet.

Football went from Batistuta, Bergkamp and Berbatov to Beep-test Werner.

Top Bottom