• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Spanish TV and media going to ridiculous levels of stupidity about their match against Kosovo

spanja1-1.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
is someone changing 'fôotball' to 'soccer' in my posts or did I just go on a mad one this morning?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Spanish TV and media going to ridiculous levels of stupidity about their match against Kosovo

spanja1-1.jpg

**** me, these comments.....

How is **** like this allowed to stay up?

BTW: If anyone doesn't get it *Justice* here has much darker implications than you think.

Last edited:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Spanish are quite funny arent they? Hope so much for Catalonians to get their independence, it is where it hurts them.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
**** me, these comments.....

How is **** like this allowed to stay up?

BTW: If anyone doesn't get it *Justice* here has much darker implications than you think.
I know there was a war in the region twenty odd years ago. Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but what are the issues between Albanians and Kosovans right now?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I know there was a war in the region twenty odd years ago. Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but what are the issues between Albanians and Kosovans right now?
Albanians and Serbians. A large part of kosovans are Albanians. Serbians don't acknowledge them or it (kosovo as independent from serbia).

There's a lot of war crimes, a lot of suffering etc. and it still frequently escalates/gets bloody. And I mean bloody, vendetta style. #1 rule for quite a few of albanians/serbians I knew growing up was not getting close to a girl of the other side. Would quickly be shut down by the families, because the only way that was going to end was in tears.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Albanians and Serbians. A large part of kosovans are Albanians. Serbians don't acknowledge them or it (kosovo as independent from serbia).

There's a lot of war crimes, a lot of suffering etc. and it still frequently escalates/gets bloody. And I mean bloody, vendetta style. #1 rule for quite a few of albanians/serbians I knew growing up was not getting close to a girl of the other side. Would quickly be shut down by the families, because the only way that was going to end was in tears.
Interesting Taneruit. And thanks for correcting me… will do some background reading on the conflict. Sounds a bit like what’s happened in Sri Lanka, which I know a bit more about. The oppressor and the oppressed

Bloodbather

Established Member

Highly doubt it happens. There are very legitimite non-footballing reasons to not bring Benzema into the national team ever again.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Deschamps saw @GDeep™ about to check out and decided he couldn't let that happen
They don’t have a top or in form CF going into the tournament, so it makes sense. Wenger said two weeks ago he should go too, maybe there has been dialogue etc.

I think Benzema raises them a notch or two, there aren’t many players you can say that about with this powerful French quad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Makes them massive favourites imo, if they don't win it now it'll be an upset. By far the best squad in Europe, and in the world for that matter.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom