• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think LVG is the right man for them despite being old and crazy. Happy for him after the disgraceful treatment in Manchester.

Tbf national team management is usually an old man's game anyways, I know there's been a few exceptions but usually having a lot of experience behind you is a major advantage.

Anyways LvG has always been a superb coach. One of the greatest if Dutch history. He's such a step up from the likes of De Boer. What I like about Louis, is he's got his way and that's that, I think maybe at club level depending on players he inherits it's more tricky but he'll pick the players that suite his way and that's it. Already you can see it with the Dutch national side and players who might have been struggling in previous campaigns now performing under him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Italy and Portugal in the same path, one of them will not playing the World Cup.
Xy7LcRxI

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Italy and Portugal in the same path, one of them will not playing the World Cup.
Turkey is also in there. And North Macedonia is the kind of team that could pull a surprise out of nowhere. They will be pumped for it too.

Fun group.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
FML! I really wanted both my teams in the WC but I will be happy if one can make it out of that path - Turkey & Italy

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Italy are missing out, they're a better team but Ronaldo is gonna go Super Saiyan to make sure Portugal are going to the world cup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rate Super Mario, tbh...throwback player, when footballers had unique characters.

Has his issues, but the talent is there...if we signed him in 2014, Arsène would have got him firing I reckon (glad we didn't though, as I loved Sanchez and Welbeck that summer)

Great on various versions of FM too, happy to see him doing well.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Brazil draw, while Uruguay and Argentina win. Big win for Uruguay, as they are in danger of missing out on the WC.

1-0 Brazil

1-1 Ecuador

1-0 Argentina

1-1 Chile

2-1 Argentina

1-0 Uruguay

Latest posts+

Top Bottom