• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Switzerland has won against Spain 2-1.

We lost our first three games. (Thanks to some Galaxybraining by Yakin imo)
It's now a very real possiblity that we win all of our second half games.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great game that, I don't think we deserved to lose. But that game was a great advert for the nations league tbh.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Have to sell Tierney if this injury in the league of nations is major. If this is the second major injury for nothing internationals, get rid of him. And just like last time, he was finally finding some good form and then immediately gets injured.

Tir Na Nog

International footy is clear of club football imo

I honestly thought the match between Scotland and Ireland last night was absolutely brilliant, the atmosphere was incredible it felt like a real big game which took me by surprise.

Gonna watch Holland vs Belgium now but I think I might have been wrong about the nations league, I've sort of avoided bar the odd England game but from what I've seen in the last few days there actually does seem to be something about these games which makes them intriguing.

Tir Na Nog

Also the tactics seems a lot less rigid and there's more room for creativity in international football.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Deschamps still starting with Griezmann and Giroud?

No wonder they didn't win.

Top Bottom