• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Me when I catch Rodri outside.

ben affleck fight GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I dont think he fake it. Rashfords injury is probably faked though.
Rashford is so injured that he's here in NY trapsing around the city with his missus. Absolute joke. He'll never win anything of consequence. Poverty mentality.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What about that terrible miss by Rashica though? 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

Horrible miss! We were dominant the entire game, however we are not clinical enough in front of the goal. Our attack needs strategy changes, the players are good enough though, imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The way Boufal destroyed Militao there before the goal 🔥 if he had some sort of consistency he'd be a CL level player

A bit of a shame it didn’t work out for him at Southampton. The epitome of a street baller like Adel Taarabt.

What happened to Martinelli? Can’t see him anywhere.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We were well beaten, as expected, but it didn't turn into that rout I feared. I'd even venture to be slightly optimistic in Batumi....

Ødegaard was unfortunate to not get a pelanty.

Last edited:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
A bit of a shame it didn’t work out for him at Southampton. The epitome of a street baller like Adel Taarabt.

What happened to Martinelli? Can’t see him anywhere.
Yeah same issue with Moroccans usually, lack of focus and/or seriousness

Did Martinelli even travel? Doesn't seem to be on the bench

Tomb Bombadil

He didn’t get called up apparently. Strange that they didn’t selected him or Gabriel.

On form both should have at least been in the squad.
There were missing a lot of better players. They had a lot of players from the brasilian league. Maybe they want to test some players?

Good for us though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom