• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports teams Kroenke owns and their recent successes:

LA Rams - Superbowl 1999, NFC 2001
Denver Nuggets - Divisional title 2010
Colorado Avalanche - Stanley Cup and Conf. Champions 2001
Colorado Rapids - No Titles to date
Arsenal FC - Premiership 2004, FA Cup 2017

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Sports teams Kroenke owns and their recent successes:

LA Rams - Superbowl 1999, NFC 2001
Denver Nuggets - Divisional title 2010
Colorado Avalanche - Stanley Cup and Conf. Champions 2001
Colorado Rapids - No Titles to date
Arsenal FC - Premiership 2004, FA Cup 2017
Arsenal have won a few more than just 1 FA cup recently....

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Kronke didn't sack Wenger because he doesn't give a merd about anything other than his increasing wealth from the Arsenal. "He's only taken a few million out of the club" say the Kronke fanboys. I say he's made several hundred million quid through doing nothing, just holding on to his shares and buying one more here and there and relying on more revenue from tv to up the value of his shares.

He isn't hands-on because he wouldn't know where to start. He cheered when Yaya Sanogo blasted the ball over the bar thinking we'd got three points for goodness sake!

Excuse my ignorance here but did this actually happen? :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Here we go.

Honestly, I know Kroenke has a personal problem with Usmanov and wont sell, but sadly I cannot really see him sell to anyone else, if it's not ridiculous money, either.

In this sense it will probably not change anything as we are stuck with Kroenke for the long term and Usmanov was never going to get it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He will sell to Kroenke. Nobody else is going to spend £500m on something they’ll have no say over.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He will sell to Kroenke. Nobody else is going to spend £500m on something they’ll have no say over.

Yep, same feeling here. If Kroenke gets that 30% we may aswell accept that the Kroenke family is not going anywhere for a very long time.

Only hope is that Josh Kroenke is more interested in football then his dad.

Wonder if Usmanov will now make moves with another club.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
On the one hand it's good that the rapist won't have anything to do with Arsenal, on the other hand we are gonna become an even bigger plaything for the Kroenke family. Lose-Lose.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
if Josh takes over from Gazidis, and moves to London, then I will have some hope for the future

as for Usmanov, judging by his recent photos, anywhere he puts his money could be looking short term

Zaza

Usmanov was always a better option than Kroenke. Don't care if he's Uzbek, but he clearly is more fond of the club than Kroenke will ever be.
Why Lady Nina and who ever else felt it was wise to sell to Kroenke I'll never understand...probably has more to do with bias and emmm...never mind.
Usmanov would probably have been like Roman for us. Wenger might have gotten to a few ucl finals. Dein would've been around. It's crazy.
People talking about Josh Kroenke - remember this was the guy that wanted Henry on the coaching staff after a poor run of games.
He'll probably make Henry head coach as soon as he replaces Gazidis.
I have no hope in us being a big club as long as Kroenke is around.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This is good news.

Just because Kronke is a poor owner never got the argument why Usmanov is the answer.

His business associate at Everton has looked very amateur with some of the manager decisions, transfers, media interactions & the Sissoko saga.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Usmanov was always a better option than Kroenke. Don't care if he's Uzbek, but he clearly is more fond of the club than Kroenke will ever be.
Why Lady Nina and who ever else felt it was wise to sell to Kroenke I'll never understand...probably has more to do with bias and emmm...never mind.
Usmanov would probably have been like Roman for us. Wenger might have gotten to a few ucl finals. Dein would've been around. It's crazy.
People talking about Josh Kroenke - remember this was the guy that wanted Henry on the coaching staff after a poor run of games.
He'll probably make Henry head coach as soon as he replaces Gazidis.
I have no hope in us being a big club as long as Kroenke is around.
You really make no sense at all.

Tony's nose

Would not be happy if Kroenke took full control . Even tho we have a new manager I still get this sick feeling We are on a slippy slope down.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Could see Usmanov buying Everton or a club with a similar status. Which means we would have more competition for top 4 possibly.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is there any obligation for Kronke to make an offer or Usmanov to accept his offer?

If not I see another party entering the fray.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Josh made it a point to come over to London last season to get a feel for the club so that's 300% more than what his dad has ever done. Hopefully, he's interested in the sport and does a good job if he is the one who will take over for Gazidis.

Tony's nose

Josh made it a point to come over to London last season to get a feel for the club so that's 300% more than what his dad has ever done. Hopefully, he's interested in the sport and does a good job if he is the one who will take over for Gazidis.

I think that is wishful thinking. Whilst moustache is alive he will run the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom